*SPECIAL* Chapter 21; Graduation Celebration

🚨WARNING🚨

Before reading this /special/ chapter, just to let you know, this is rated R. It doesn't matter if you're underaged and still read this, but I just want you to read it alone (or with friends who also ship nalu) This content may hold sexual themes. For those who don't want to read it, just skip this chapter. Basically they make love /& babies/

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was night, Lucy and Natsu came home from a date.

"Lucy, I want to show you something," Natsu lead Lucy to Lucy's bedroom.

They both sat at Lucy's desk. There were two paper bags on the desk. Lucy was curious. Natsu removed the paper bags, and it uncovered sake, aka alcohol.

"Underage drinking? What are you thinking?" Lucy was paranoid, she never did something illegal before.

"Come on', a little sip won't hurt. Plus Nick gave it to me as a gift." Natsu opened the cap and handed it out for Lucy.

"Okay.....just a little taste." Lucy hesitated at first. Waiting, Natsu opened his own bottle and gulped down a huge sip. Lucy saw that nothing happened to him, so she took a sip.

"Woah......this is good." Lucy smiled.

"I knew you would like it. Hey, first one to finish their bottle wins."

"You're on." They both chugged on sake. About two minutes later, they finished. They slammed the bottles on the desk at the same time.

"No fair~!" Lucy whined.

"It's a tie. But what's the prize?" Natsu smirked. Apparently, they were slowly getting drunk.

"How should I know?" Lucy got up, and stood in front of her bed, wondering in thought.

"I know something," Natsu got up, and went face-to-face with Lucy.

"Huh?" Lucy was confused, yet curious. Natsu embraced her, caressed her body from her back to her ass. Their lips met. Natsu tried digging his tongue into her mouth, but Lucy refused.

"Playing hard to get, I see." Natsu hugged Lucy and walked forward, making Lucy waking backwards. They soon fell on the bed. Natsu held Lucy's wrists as he was on top of her.

"You look so innocent...." He licked Lucy's neck.

"Natsu.....uaah..." Lucy moaned. Natsu chuckled a bit, he felt that Lucy's moans felt like music to his ears, even if he was drunk.
"Natsu.....stop... We can't..." It seemed as if Lucy was still sober.

"I know you want to," Natsu smirked.

"Your breath smells like sake!" Lucy tried to cover her nose, but couldn't.

Hmm....maybe if I make her drunk, she'll probably get into it too.' Drunk Natsu thought.

He looked over, there was an extra bottle of sake. Natsu grabbed it, and made Lucy drink it. Good thing she didn't choke to death, Lucy finished the bottle. Natsu tossed the bottle, and waited.

"Natsu?" Lucy mumbled. "

Yeah?"

"It's hot in here.....I can't move my hands......can you unbutton my shirt for me?" Lucy asked. Natsu unbuttoned her white shirt, uncovering her bra. Natsu was horny, by seeing giant boobs up close. He removed the bra with his teeth, chuckling a bit. Still, Lucy looked so innocent, Natsu couldn't help it. He groped them, squished them as Lucy moaned quietly.

"This won't work Natsu....." Lucy tugged on Natsu's shirt, gesturing him to take it off. He did, and his sexy ass 6 pack showed. Natsu licked Lucy's right boob. Lucy wrapped her arms around Natsu, seems that she doesn't want it to stop.

"Ugah....Natsu~!" Lucy moaned out his name.

"We're not even there yet, Lucy." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. "We should get to the good part now......." Lucy felt impatient and tugged on Natsu's pants.

"Not yet, Lucy." Natsu gave Lucy's left boob attention now, by licking it. Lucy suppressed her moans. Natsu stopped, he wanted to hear her moans. He unbuckled Lucy's pants, and quickly stripped them off. Lucy, who was now topless with panties, stripped off Natsu's pants as well.

"Finally..." Lucy sighed with a smirk. They switched positions, Natsu now on the bottom, and Lucy on top. She started kissing his abs, streaming to the bottom until she met his boxers. She tugged them off, and started sucking his penis, which was straight up.

Natsu smirked, he loved this side of Drunk Lucy. He felt the saliva all over his penis. Lucy pulled away, even though she loved that taste, she stripped her own panties off. Lucy climbed on top of Natsu, and started making out with him, sticking her tongue in. They twirled their position. Natsu was on top again.

He placed his dragon dick into Lucy's celestial vagina.

((Im gonna lose followers for that 😂))

He thrusted, going in and out. Lucy held on tight to Natsu, feeling how deep he was inside her.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Natsu finally spoke.

"I-I can take it..." Lucy replied.

"That's my tough woman," Natsu continued making out with the love of his life.

~A bunch of thrusting later~

The two decided to take a break. It was 3:42 a.m. They were both tired.

"Lucy?" Natsu asked, still drunk.

"Yeah?" Drunk Lucy replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too." They hugged each other's naked bodies. Natsu quickly fell asleep, as well as for Lucy.

((This is my first lemon bear with me))