Chapter 32; A Family

Before you read this take note on how BORED I was writing this because I had a WRITER'S BLOCK.

(Lucy's POV)

*•*The Next Day*•*

I opened my eyes, I felt so warm and cosy. Natsu was sleeping at my side, and Nathan was between us. I don't know why but it made me really happy. It's like.....

We're actually a family.

The two were both sleeping. They actually look the same when they're sleeping. I giggled, it's just too cute.

I got off of the bed and made pancakes. I haven't cooked in a while so I was a little rusty.

When I was done, Natsu came in, holding Nathan.

"Good morning, Lucy," Natsu smiled. Nathan yawned, and so did Natsu. I giggled, it's like they're the same person.

I took Nathan off of Natsu's arms and feed him in the kitchen. Right, I forgot. Nathan doesn't want to be feed, he eats himself, and just like Natsu, too. Nathan started munching pancakes with his hands. So did Natsu.

I giggled,"This never gets old." I mumbled to myself.

My cellphone rang, I picked it up without looking. "Hello?"

"Is this Lucy's number?" A female voice asked.

"Uhh..... Yeah. This is Lucy." I felt kinda awkward.

"Oh. Well, this is Lisanna." My eyes widened.

"Um....." I don't know what to say.

"Please hear me out. I'm really, really sor-" Lisanna was interrupted. My phone was suddenly snatched out of my hands.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Lisanna. I regret hanging out with you," Natsu firmly stated, and hung up.

"Natsu...."

"She almost destroyed our family. I can't forgive that." I didn't know how to reply, so I stayed silent. Awkward silence. Looonngg awkward silence.

"Papa. Mama," Nathan was done eating. Then he gave out a huge burp. Natsu and I laughed. Hm.. I'm starting to love my life again.

~A few minutes later~

(Levy's POV)

I was hanging out with my friends, we all checked our phones at the same time.

"Huh? I got a message from Lu-chan."

"Me too," everyone else replied. We played it at the same, and the message was the same.

I smiled, Lucy is finally back. I was worried. Plus she finally gave birth to her baby! I really want to see him/her.

"Should we go to Lucy's house?" Erza smiled.

"Of course," Wendy replied.

~At Lucy's House~

I was about to knock, but the door was already open. I slowly opened it.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I heard laughing. Eh? A baby had drawn something on a wall. Uh....I think it looks like...... A.... Cat.......and it's peeing in Lisanna? Yeah, peeing in Lisanna's mouth.

((IDK I JUST WROTE WHAT CAME TO MIND. SRRY IM WEIRD😂))

It's kinda funny, actually. I giggled a but. So did Erza, and Wendy.

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Levy, Wendy, and Erza were talking to Lucy, who was introducing Nathan.

"He's so cute!"

"He looks just like his father, but with your eyes."

"Adorable!" They all squealed.

Natsu, was sitting down with Gajeel, the only man who came. Soon, the friends hung out in the arcade. They had a fun night. Together. Once again.

((UGH THIS IS SO BORING ;-;😢))