Chapter 13; Erza's Campaign

*•*Time Skip: A few weeks later*•*

(Erza's POV)

I signed up to be the school's student president. Levy, Lucy, and Wendy have been helping me with my campaign. I placed flyers to vote for me everywhere, even over other nominee's posters. I'm trying hard to become the student council's president, I've been since elementary. Anyways, the four of us were eating outside with Mirajane.

"Erza-san, howcome you always eat strawberry cake but you never get fat?" Wendy asked.

"I dunno. But I just love strawberry cake."

Mira giggled,"I remember those memories when we were little." Yeah. I remember. Mira and I were rivals back in the day. She ate my strawberry cake once just to get in a fight with me. Everyone giggled, including me.

I've told Lucy and Wendy everything in elementary, since they're still new to Fairy Tail academy.

"Oh, yeah. Good luck Erza. They're announcing the results tomorrow morning. After lunch is when you present your speech." Levy reminded.

"How could I forget?" I casually replied, pushing my new glasses up & down. I bought some glasses without prescription, just for fun. I actually like them, and so does Jellal.

'RRRRIIINNNGGGGG' the bell went, I was supposed to go to the auditorium.

"Good luck," my friends all waved.

I grinned,"Thank you."

•••At the assembly•••

"Welcome everyone!" Carla cheerfully greeted. Normally, the principle would announce everything, but he's in the audience, sitting next to the teachers.

"Blahblahblahblahblahblah," they were just talking about some stuff, I didn't really wanna listen. I just want to get this over with and win.
"Blahblahblahblahblah"

A random student came up to present their speech on why they should be student president. Every nominee came up, and I was the last one.

Mostly they said,"I'll remove homework forever!" or "I'll allow underage drinking at school!" even,"I'll build a strip club near the school!" My competition stinks.

Carla gestured me to get up. I got off of my chair, and went on stage.

"If I win, I'll make this school run smooth and fun as possible. We can have parties, we can have festivals. I'll make a suggestion box if you need me to do what you want, because I want to make every one of you happy. Plus, I'll also make sure that there's no deaths here," I made a death glare to everyone,"Vote for me. Or else." Everyone was scared, but they clapped and cheered. I sat back down, and Carla excused everyone.

*•*Back in class*•*

Everyone was given a paper and who they vote for. I voted people for secretary, vice president, etc. Of course I voted for myself. The teacher collected the papers. All I need to do is wait for tomorrow.

~Tomorrow~

I sat down at my seat, next to Jellal. I smirked at him as he smirked back at me.

"Goodmorning everyone!" Principle Makarov said through the loudspeaker,"We've gathered the results. And the student president is Erza Scarlet!" Everyone cheered.

"Congrats Erza," Jellal turned to me, and kissed me on the forehead.

I smiled,"Thanks." Makarov started calling out everyone else who won the student council. I didn't hear who won vice president, though.

"All of your new uniforms will be delivered to you soon. That is all." Makarov stopped talking on the loudspeaker.

"Congrats Erza!" Happy smiled,"I knew you were going to win, I wanted to celebrate your victory, so I bought us strawberry cake for everyone!" He took out strawberry cake in a box.

My eyes turned into diamonds,"Strawberry cake! My favorite! Thank you, Happy-sensei." Happy gave me the first slice, and I started eating it. I felt the yummy sensation on my tastebuds. Jellal laughed and patted my head. I grinned more, I love Jellal's laugh.

~After School~

"Erza, we want to celebrate by going to karoke!" Lucy, Levy and Wendy came up to me.

"That's a great idea! Lucy, get Natsu. And I'll bring Jellal. I'll also get Mira, Gray and Juvia." I added. They're my friends, plus I want to get to know Juvia more better. She only has Gray.

*•*At the karoke place*•*

Everyone walked into our own room to sing.

"Who's singing first?" I asked.

"You and Jellal should sing a duet!" Levy suggested and everyone agreed.

"Okay," I picked up a mic and so did Jellal. We picked a song, and the music started playing. I didn't know if I'm a good singer to be honest. Jellal and I started singing.

(Lucy's POV)

Erza and Jellal were amazing. They were singing Magnet.
(Vocaloid lovers would know this song. It's my favorite❤️)

They finished, and everyone cheered. Natsu and I were up next. We decided to sing All of Me by John Legend. The music started.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright," Natsu sang, while smirking and looking at me.

I smiled back, and sang,"My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind."

We started singing together,"'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, ohoh."

After we finished, Natsu kissed me, and I kissed him back. Everyone cheered. Then Gray and Juvia came up, and sang Rude. After they were done, Levy and Wendy sang Matroshaka. Mira sang alone, while dancing the caramelldansen with us, the girls. The boys sang a random song. The last song we sang, was Snow Fairy. Everyone grabbed a mic.

(If you don't like reading lyrics for opening 1, skip. Or you can sing along c:)

"Fairy, where are you going? Hikari zenbu atsumete Kimo no ashita terasu yo Oh yeah! Kikoeten no kako no koe wa? Oh yeah! Karetatte sakebu kara Oh yeah! Kikoeru made kimi no kokoro ga Oh yeah, oh yeah! Tsuki to taiyou no haitacci wasuremono wanai desuka? Okashii na kimi ga inai to hoshii mono saw mitsukaranai. Snowing sunao ni egao ni nareta no wa futari yorisoi kasane atta 'jikan' ga aru kara. Fairy, where are you going? Hikari zenbu atsumete kimi no ashita terasu yo. Oh yeah! Namiuchigawa ni ukabeta kanjou itsu no manika orenji sae shiroku kawatteku kiesetsu. Oh yeah! Bokura futari mitsumeta rainbow ima wa omoide no naga de nanairo ga yuki mi kawaru. Fushigi dana kimi ga warau to boku wa sukoshi dake tsuyoku narerunda. Snowing konna ni hitori fururteru kimi no soba ni yorisoi tsutsumi komu koto mo dekizu ni. Fairy, slowly but surely you're walking your way, hang in there! Warau koto sae wasureteta boku ni mahou wa kakere egao hitotsu de subetewo kaeta kimi wa boku wa no fairy. Snowing sunao ni egao ni nareta no wa futari yorisoi kasane atta 'jikan' ga aru kara. Fairy, where are you going? Hikari zenbu atsumete kimi wo terasu yo. Snowing, sunao ni egao ni nareta no wa kimi dakara kimi to datta kara snowing fairy kimi ga kureta hikari zenbu atsume sakebu yo snow fairy. Don't say goodbye!"

We all kinda did a cheers with our mics at the end. The girls cheered, the boys laughed. We're having a good time. I smiled. I dozed off in thought. I never felt this much fun when my mother passed away. It's glad to have that feeling back.

"Lucy?" Natsu asked.

I turned to him,"Yeah?"

"This is one of my favorite nights. Thank you," he kissed my forehead.

"You're welcome." I replied. I don't get why he thanked me, he should be thanking everyone, but whatever.