Chapter 14; A Job

(Erza's POV)

I was in the student council room, sitting on my president desk. I felt amazing.

"Prez, a few students have turned in some suggestions in the suggestions box," a familiar voice said.

I looked up,"Jellal?"

He held up a name tag for his desk,'Jellal, Vice President' it read.

"You're the vice prez?" I was shocked. No wonder I didn't see anyone trying to be the vice pres. He nodded with a smile. I got up and hugged him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you." he replied. I broke the hug and quickly kissed him on the lips.

"But, here's your first job," he pointed at my desk, and there was a suggestion box.

"Okay," I sat back down, and opened the box. Jellal sat down at his own desk, and went to work. I looked at all the papers, it all says the same thing.

"Can we please have a pool, we want to have a swim team. There needs to be a pool with a swim team." I read.

"A pool.....hmm... That's a good idea. Hey, how much would it cost to install a pool?"

"100,000 jewel," someone answered. Woah, that's too much! But I want to be the best president ever. I'll earn the money.

I walked to the office, and spoke on the loudspeaker,"Goodmorning, everyone. This is the student president speaking. I want to make a student's wish come true and install a pool in the school. But I'll earn the money. I'll be holding a fundraiser by selling Virgo's chocolate, and I'll think of others. If you want to donate, come to me. That is all." I went outside the office, and Virgo was there, with a bunch of chocolate.

"You said my name, Prez?" she asked.

"Yeah. Thank you, I'll get someone to sell these near the cafeteria," I took the chocolate. We both bowed, and departed. I went back into the student council room, and placed down the chocolates. I just got an idea, I can get Levy and Gajeel to sell these chocolates! They'll probably get along better. I nodded at myself, for being a genius.

(Natsu's POV)

Hmm...Maybe I could help. I secretly texted Nick in class.

'Ey, is there any big jobs available?'

Nick texted back,'Yeah. There's this tough guy. The reward is 90,000 jewel for turning him in'

Woah! That's a huge reward. 'I'll take it,' I replied. I placed my phone back in my pocket.

"Who are you texting?" Lucy whispered, she probably saw me.

"Nick." I replied. She nodded and looked forward, pretending to be fascinated by fish. I started thinking about that job, how tough is this dude?

~During Lunch~

(Levy's POV)

Erza told me to sell chocolate during lunch. She's my friend, I have to do it for her. I sat at the booth, waiting for some customers. I sighed, this is gonna take a while.

Someone sat down next to me, I looked,"Gajeel?"

"Heya, Shrimp. Prez told me to sell chocolates with you." Gajeel informed, crossing his arms as he sat back on his chair.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

'Dammit Erza!'

We finally got one customer, and he only bought one box.