Chapter 2; The 'Date'

*•*After School*•*

(Lucy's POV)

Natsu waited for be besides the gate of the school.

"Do you need to change first before we go?" he asked.

I nodded,"Of course, I'll meet you at the park when I'm done."

"I could just pick you up from your house."

"Okay." I started walking towards my house, and Natsu started going towards his.

When he wasn't in sight, I forgot to tell him my address.

'Dammit,' I facepalmed myself,'I'll go get changed anyways.'

~At Home~

'What should I wear?!? I don't know if I should go simple, cute, or formal!'

I texted Levy,"What should I wear to hang out with Natsu!?" I waited for a response.

'Ding!' I looked at my phone.

"Something simple and cute."

I nodded in agreement,"Thanks Levy! Oh, and you're tutoring Gajeel right now! Have fun c;"

I put down my phone and I put on a black tee with a huge neckline that my breasts were somewhat visable, bracelets, and I had my hair in two tails.

"Too bad that this is all I have...." I murmured as I looked in the mirror.

A knock on the door blared at my door. I opened it, and Natsu was there.
He changed as well, into a normal outfit, I guess, including his scarf as always.

"How did you find my house?" I asked before he said anything.

"I followed your scent."

"Are you a dog or something?"

"Dragon slayers have a good sense of smell. So, are you ready-" he paused.

His eyes widened, and he stayed like that.

"Natsu?" I raised a brow. He was blushing too, so I guess he was looking at my necklin-

"Oh, this is how the shirt was when I bought it."

Natsu snapped out of it,"O-oh. Well, let's go, then." he walked with me outside.

"Where are we going?"

"The carnival's in town."

The carnival? I love the carnival!" I smiled.

"I was thinking you'd love it," Natsu smiled back.

~At the carnival~

"I'm hungry, though. Can we eat first?"

"Of course, I'm pretty hungry as well." Natsu replied.

(Wendy's POV)

"I'm at the carnival, I see Lucy and Natsu eating together." I said into my phone.

"Okay, you're job is to cast that one spell so Natsu doesn't get motion sickness on the rides. Make sure they're date is perfect." Levy instructed back on my phone.

"Got it, see ya later, Levy." I hung up.

I watched them from behind a booth, and they were eating & talking.

Once they were done, they were waiting in line for a roller-coaster.

'This is my chance.'