Deadly Secrets 35

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 35:

I Locked Myself In My Room. I Didn't Wanna Be Bothered With Andrew. I Thought He Would've Changed And All, But I Was Wrong. I Threw My Head Back On My Pillow And Suddenly I Heard This Beeping Noise. It Was My Cellphone. I Got Up For A Second To Go Check It. It Was A Text From Brian. He Said That That He'd Be Stopping Over In A Bit. I Texted Him Back With 'K' And Threw My Phone Back Down. I Had One Of The Worst Headaches And My Stomach Hurt. I Hoped He Didn't Do Any Damage To The Baby. I Layed My Hand Over My Stomach And Rubbed It. I Closed My Eyes Tightly. I Just Wished Things Were Normal. Or At Least Andrew. Suddenly I Heard A Knock At The Door. It Was Brian. I Could Tell When I Heard His Voice Within The Distance. I Opened My Door, Ran Down The Stairs And Gave Him A Hug. Andrew Grinned At Me. "So Shannon..How's Your Baby-" I Elbowed Him Before He Could Finish The Sentence. He Pushed Me. "Don't Touch Me Shannon.." Sudden Rage Grew On His Face. "Drew You Don't Have To Push Her Like That.", Brian Cut In. Andrew Pushed Brian. "Stay The Fuck Out Of This." Brian Pushed Andrew Back. Andrew Clenched His Fists And Swung At Brian But Missed. Brian Tackled Andrew And Knocked Over The Table. Everything Got Serious Now. They Were Throwing Puches At Eachtother Back And Forth. Andrew Rolled On Top Of Brian And Grabbed Hold Of His Neck. Brian Was Starting To Turn Purple. Everytime Brian Would Gasp For Air Andrew Would Squeeze His Neck Tighter And His Face Grew Blue. He Couldn't Breath. I Tried Pulling Andrew Off Of Him But He Slapped Me With His Hand. I Got Mad Now. I Took One Of The Glass Vases, Held It Back And Smashed It Over Andrews Head. He Dropped To The Ground. I Hurried Up And Felt His Pulse. He Was Still Breathing, But Unconscious. I Helped Up Brian Off The Ground. He Was Coughing Like Crazy. When Brian Stopped We Tied Andrew Up. Blindfolded Him And Dragged Him Upstairs Into His Room And Onto His Bed. When He Woke Up He'd Be Super Pissed So I Threw A Lock On His Door And Headed Back Downstairs. Me And Brian Sat On The Couch Together, Turned On The Tv And Covered Up. Not Of Us Said A Single Word.