Deadly Secrets 12

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 12:

We Got To The Hospital Just In Time. I Couldn't Say Anything About The Guy As Much As I Wanted To. He Knew That We Had That Body Hidden. Or Worse Yet He Could've Been Watching Us. "If You Have Anymore Useful Information On This Um Guy, Shannon Please Contact Us And Let Us Know.", Said The Cop As He Dropped Us Off At The Hospital. He Got Back In The Car, Turned On The Sirens And Disappeared Within Seconds. Me And Brian Clenched Both Of Our Hands Together And Walked Through The Hospital Doors. Inside We Noticed Andrew. But He Wasn't Like He Was Before. This Time He Was On Crutches. "Finally! Where The Hell Have You Guys Been? I've Been Waiting Here FOREVER!", He Yelled. "We Just Got-" "No Shuttup. Just Get Me Into The Damn Car And Take Me Home.", He Demanded. I Knew This Day Couldn't Get Any Better. I Helped Him Outside Into The Front Seat Of The Car. He Elbowed Me In My Arm. "Shannon Get Away From Me. I Don't Need Your Help.", He Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Got In The Back Seat. Brian Helped Andrew Up. When He Was Done He Got In The Drivers Seat And We Headed Home. Andrew Was Complaining The Whole Ride Home About His Foot. He Kept Blaming Me As If I'm The One Who Physically Caused It. "I Wouldn't Have To Keep These Stupid Crutches If It Weren't For You Shannon. Man, You're Such A Dumbass. I Don't Even Know Why I Bother To Listen To You.", He Said. "Listen Drew, I'm Not The One Who Went Over There To Go Check Out That Person In The Fields, I'm Not The One Who Caused You To Get Your Foot Caught In That Trap And I'm NOT The One Who Killed A Fucking Person!", I Shot Back. My Body Filled With This Sudden Rage. I Was Heated. Andrew Reached Back, Raised His Hand And Slapped Me So Hard That He Left A Mark On My Right Cheek. "You Said You'd Never Speak Of It!", He Said. He Looked At Brian. "I Knew We Couldn't Trust This.. This.. Bitch With Anything!", He Continued. I Held My Hand Up To My Face. It Hurt Like Hell And It Stung. Andrew Was About To Say Something Else But We Arrived Home. FINALLY.

❧Deadly Secrets❧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें