Deadly Secrets 1

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 1:

"You Need A Ride?", Asked This Guy In A Car. I Shook My Head No. "You Sure? It's Pretty Dangerous Out Here For A Pretty Lady Like You To Be Roaming The Streets Alone.", He Continued. "I Don't Need A Ride.", I Replied. He Sped Up To Me A Bit. "Come On, Please? It's Gonna Rain Soon. Now You Wouldn't Wanna Get Wet Would You?", He Asked. I Looked Up At The Sky. He Was Right. I Was Getting Cold And I Could Already Feel It Start To Sprinkle Outside. I Headed Towards The Car And Got In. I Shut The Door And He Locked It. He Looked At Me And Smiled. "So What Night Your Name Be?", He Asked. "Shannon. My Names Shannon.", I Said. "Oh That's A Lovely Name.", He Replied. "Where Exactly Do You Live? I Need To Know That So I Can Um Drop You Off." "About 4 Blocks From Here. In The Small Gray House", I Responded. 10 Minutes Later We Finally Got To My House. "That's It. That's My House", I Pointed Straight Ahead. He Didn't Hear Me. "Hello? I Said That's My House.", I Repeated. He Drove Past My House Completely Ignoring Me. "Excuse Me Sir, But You Just Passed It.", I Said. The Man Started Laughing. And Laughing. And Laughing. He Looked At Me And Said "I Know."