Deadly Secrets 7

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 7:

"You Guys See That Person Over There?", I Asked. We Were On Our Way To The Car And They Were Still Staring At Us. "Where?", Brian Asked. I Pointed To The Person In The Corner Of The Fields. Brian Noticed Him And Then Andrew. "Yeah, What's He Staring At?", Asked Andrew. "Us. I Think He's Staring At Us.", I Said. Brian Tapped Andrews Arm. "What If He Saw Us With The Body?", He Asked. Andrew's Face Got This Serious Look. We Paused For A Moment And Then They Headed Towards The Person. "Where Are You Going?", I Asked. "Listen We Gotta Get Rid Of That Person.", Said Andrew. I Stopped Him In His Tracks. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa What Do You Mean GET RID? Andrew You're Not Gonna Kill Him Are You?!", I Yelled. "There's Room For Another Body..", He Said. I Grabbed His Arms To Try And Hold Him Back. "What's Wrong With You?! You Can't Just Go Around Killing People!", I Yelled. He Pushed Me Down. "Stay Out Of My Way.", He Said. I Didn't What It Was But He Was Changing. Slowly Everyday. "Well Aren't You Going To Do Anything To Stop Him?!", I Asked Turning Towards Brian. He Just Shook His Head And Headed Towards The Person. I Knew That If They Killed Another Person That If Anything Bad Happens They Would Say I Was Involved. No Matter If I Tried To Runaway Back Home, In Their Eyes I Would Always Be An Accomplice To Murder.