Deadly Secrets 24

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 24:

I Couldn't Move For A Moment. I Just Stood There. Frozen. Then The Guy Took One Step Towards Me. I Jumped. I Tried To Scream For Help But It Just Came Out As Whispers. Then I Looked Down At His Hands. In One Of Them I Noticed Something Shiny And Silver. A Knife. "Shannon, Shannon, Shannon...", He Started Off. "Did You Honestly Think That The Police Would Catch Me? I've Been Hiding, Running And Sneaking Past Them For Years.", He Said. He Came Closer. "Oh Sweetheart, I'm Pretty Sure You Know All About Me Now. About How I Killed My Family...They Didn't Deserve To Live! My Mother Abused Me. My Father Left Us. And My Sister Was A Drug Addict.", He Said. He Inched His Way Closer Again. "Let Me Let You In On A Little Secret. See This Deep, Dark Looking Mark Right Here?", He Asked Pointing To His Arm. I Swallowed Hard And Nodded. "My Mom Did This. Came Home From Work Drunk One Night. I Was Up In My Room Playing All By Myself, When She Bursts Through My Bedroom Door. She Started Smackin Me And Kickin Me So Hard.. Even Made My Nose Bleed.", He Continued. "Oh Darling, But She Wasn't Finished. She Took Three Of Her Cigarettes And Burned Them Right On My Arm One By One. I Had No Friends To Tell. My Sister Hated Me And My Dad Never Listened. So About A Week Later I Finally Snapped. I Was Sick And Tired Of It All. Next Thing Ya Know...They're Dead.", He Said. He So Close To Me I Could Feel His Lips Against My Ear. He Brushed Back My Hair With The Knife. "Now Just Member This.. Now Ya Know My Secret And I Know Yours. I Could Easily Find A Way To Send You Away To Prison For Murder.", He Said. I Moved Away From Him. "I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!", I Said. "Shh! Shh! Shh! Hush Your Lips Sweetheart, There's No Need To Lie." "But I'm Not-!" "Listen To Me And Listen To Me Good Shannon, I Know Everything About You. And I Mean EVERYTHING. So You Better Do Whatever I Want You Too Or..", He Stopped. "Or I'll Kill That Dead Beat Brother Of Yours And Your Little Boy Toy. I Can Even Make It Look Like An Accident",He Laughed. "Hahaha! Think About It Shannon, You Just Can't Win, Can You?", He Asked. I Felt Like Taking The Knife And Stabbing Him With It. But At This Moment I Felt Helpless. He Knew Our.. Deadly Secret.