Deadly Secrets 10

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 10:

"Well What Seems To Be The Problem Here?", Said The Guy. I Backed Away. "You Ran Into Us And Now We Have A Flat.", Said Brian. I Stood Behind Him. The Guy Went Behind Our Car And Took A Look At It. "Ahh, That's A Pretty Deep Gash In The Tire.", He Said. "Where Yall Headed?" "Idk We Were Just Taking A Drive From The Hospital. My Friend Injured His Leg.", Brian Said. "What Happened To Andrew?", He Asked. "Well We Were In The Woods And- Wait... How Did You Know Who I Was Talking About?", Brian Said. "What Do You Mean?", Asked The Guy. "I Never Mentioned-" "So Do Yall Need A Quick Ride Back To The Hospital? Or You Just Wanna Stand Here And Here And Conversate?", He Said Switching The Subject. "Yeah But-" "Listen Yall Ain't Got No Spare Tire, So I'd Be More Than Happy To Give Yall A Quick Lift", Offered The Guy. "Well Alright Thanks. We Just Need A Ride To Hospital That's All.", Said Brian. I Yanked His Arm And Pulled Him Off To The Side Of The Road. "Why The Fuck Would You Get In The Car With Him After I Just Told You What Happened?!", I Whispered. "Shannon Chill Out, If He Tries To Do Anything To You Just Remember I'm Right Here.", He Assured. I Didn't Like Where This Was Going But I Went Along With It Anyway. "Yall Ready To Head Out?", Asked The Guy. Brian Nodded And Got In The Guys Car. I Got In Right Next To Him. My Stomach Started To Twist And Turn. I Looked Out The Windows And Noticed That They Were Tinted. The Sun Was Starting To Go Down And It Was Getting Late. He Started The Car And Headed Back Towards The Hospital. Things Were Going Alright Until The Car Started Acting Up. "Ooh Hell, I Ain't Got No Gas.", Said The Guy. He Stopped By The Nearest Gas Station. He Looked At Brian. "Ay There Little Feller, You Mind Goin' In And Payin The Gas Fer Me?", He Asked. The Guy Took Out A 20$ Bill And Handed It To Brian. He Snatched It From Him. "Don't Be Too Long..", I Whispered To Brian. "I'll Be Quick.", He Said. Then He Left To Go Inside. As Soon As I Couldn't See Brian Anymore The Guy Had Locked The Car. I Swallowed Hard. He Turned Back Towards Me. "Just To Be Safe.", He Winked. "Ohh Well Looky Here, I Gots Me Some Gas After All. I Guess We Won't Be Needin Any Now Will We?", Asked The Guy. He Started Up His Engine And Drove Off With Only Me In The Car. "Hey What Are You Doing What About Brian?!", I Screamed. "What ABOUT Him?", He Asked With A Smirk. I Kept Pounding And Yelling On His Glass Windows. He Laughed. "Sweetheart You Can Pound And Scream All You Want To But Ain't No One Gone Hear Ya", He Said. "Why? Why Are You Doing This?!", I Cried. He Laughed Even Louder. "The Same Reason You And Yo Little Fellers Done Killed That Little Gal In The Woods.", He Said. My Heart Was Pounding So Loud You Could Almost Hear It. "Yeah That's Right. I Know Yall Little Secret So Don't Try To Act All Innocent With Me. Now This Time You Gone Do As I Say Or Your Little Secret Won't Be Such A Secret Anymore.", He Laughed So Hard This Time He Almost Choked. I Started To Feel Light Headed And I Passed Out.