Deadly Secrets 6

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 6:

"Keep Looking!", I Yelled. We Had To Find The Body. We Kept Looking For About An Hour But After That We Gave Up. "Let's Just Head Back Home.", Said Brian. "It's No Use." My Heart Was Skipping Beats. And My Palms Got Sweatier. We Couldn't Just Leave Like That. Without The Body. I Thought About What Andrew Said. He Was Right. Somehow I WAS Apart Of This Murder. I Could've Stopped Him But I Didn't. Even Though He Told Me To Stay In The Car. I Should've Just Gone Out With Them. It Was Too Late Now. On Our Way Back To The Car We Noticed A Bunch Of Animals Located Deep In The Woods. "You See That?", I Asked Pointing Towards That Direction. "See What?", Said Andrew. "All Those Animals. They Weren't There Before..", I Said. Brian Motioned Us Towards The Animals. As We Got Closer There Was This Horrible Smell. They Were Surrounding Something Or Eating Something But I Didn't Know What. Andrew Stepped On A Stick And It Made This Loud Cracking Noise And All The Animals Scurried Away. The Smell Got Even Worse. When We Finally Reached The Deep Part Of The Woods All Of Covered Our Nose And Turned Our Heads. We Found The Body. Or Should I Say The Animals Meal. Her Arms Were All Chewed Up, Her Legs Had Big Pieces Of Meat Missing From It. We Were All Gagging At The Image. Even Her Clothes Were Gone And The Body Was Already Starting To Decay. Badly. Brian Stepped Towards Her Body. He Grabbed What Was Left Of Her Arms And Dragged Her Into A Nearby Ditch. "Shit, We Forgot The Shovel", Said Andrew. He Handed Me His Keys. "Shannon Run Back To The Car And Grab It. Come Right Back", He Said. I Ran To The Car As Fast As I Could. When I Finally Got There I Unlocked The Trunk And Grabbed The Shovel From His Trunk And Locked It Back. It Was Hard Finding My Way Back. The Grass Was Taller Than Me. A Few Moments Later, I Finally Managed To Meet Up With Brian And Andrew. "Shannon! You Got It?", Asked Brian. I Nodded And I Handed Them The Shovel. They Both Started Taking Turns Digging And Digging. I Felt Like I Killed Her Too. Somehow I Felt Guilty Inside. The Hole Was Already About 4 Feet Deep. "You Think That's Enough?", Said Brian. "Yeah..", Said Andrew. They Looked At The Body. It Looked Worser Than Before. I Seriously Wanted To Throw Up But I Was Holding It Back. "On The Count Of Three We're Going To Lift The Body Kay?", He Continued. "Shannon You Gotta Help Us Lift.", He Added. I Felt Nauseous. I Closed My Eyes, Took A Deep Breath And Help Carry The Body Into The Ditch. "Oh God, She Stinks", Said Andrew. Once The Body Was Hovering Over The Ditch, We Dropped Her Down Into The Hole And Started Throwing Dirt On Her. The Smell Was Still Strong And I Couldn't Hold It In Any Longer. I Went To A Nearby Tree And Threw Up. After I Was Done My Stomach Hurt. I Just Wanted To Go Home. "Okay She's Buried.", Said Brian As He Was Throwing The Last Bits Of Dirt In The Ditch. "Can We Go Now PLEASE?",I Asked. We All Stared At The Hole We Just Buried Maddison's Sister In. That Was A Huge Mistake. Andrew Picked A Flower And Set It Right On Top Of The Body. Brian Took Out His Pocket Knife And Carved "R.I.P" In A Nearby Tree. I Picked Up The Shovel And We Headed Back Towards The Car. Then Out Of A Far Distance We Noticed Someone. I Squinted My Eyes So I Could See Them Better. They Were Looking In Our Direction. Watching Us. This WHOLE Time.