Deadly Secrets 4

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 4:

"What?", Asked Andrew. He Walked Back Towards Maddisons Body. "I Said She's Dead!", I Cried. "You Killed Her.. " I Was In Panic Mode. So Was Brian And Andrew. "No.. No! She's Not Dead. She Can't Be.', He Said. He Bent Down Next To Maddison. "Wake Up!", He Shook Her. "WAKE UP!", Andrew Screamed. He Started To Cry. Blood Stained His Shirt And His Hands. "Bro Calm Down Everything's Gonna Be-" "No Don't Tell Me That Everything's Going To Be Fine. Do You Not Realize That We Just Fucking KILLED Someone? Do You Not See That?!", He Interrupted Brian. Andrew Put His Hands Over His Face And Brushed It Back Over His Head. "We Gotta Get Out Of Here", He Said. "What? No We Can't Just Leave Her Here!", I Said. "Do You Have Any Other Plans?", Asked Brian. "Well No, But-!" "Then We Leave Her Here. In The Woods.", Said Brian. "Can't We At Least Bury Her?!", I Yelled. But They Were Already Headed Towards The Car. I Was Sick To My Stomach. "Shannon, Get In The Car.. NOW.", Said Andrew. I Took One More Quick Glance At Maddison's Body And Headed Towards The Car. As Soon As I Got In We Drove Off Fast Out Of Sight. Andrew Kept Looking Back At The Woods Through His Rearview Mirror. "No One Ever And I Mean EVER Say Anything About What Just Happened", Said Brian. "We Have To Go Back. We Have To Get Her To A Hospital!", I Said. "Shannon Shuttup! Just Shuttup! She's Dead Okay? Do You Wanna Go To Jail For Murder At Age 15?", Asked Andrew. "Murder? What Do You Mean Murder? I Didn't Kill Anyone, You Did!", I Screamed. "But You Saw Us Do It! You Didn't Even Do Anything To Stop Us!", He Said. "That's Because You Told Me To Stay In The Car!", I Said. "ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!", Yelled Brian. "We're All Apart Of This Somehow", He Said. "So Let's All Keep Quiet About It. As In Don't Say A Word. Don't Mention It, Don't Tell ANYONE And I Mean Anyone About This.", Brian Looked Towards Me. "Understand?", He Said. I Nodded. And On The Whole Ride Home, No One Said A Single Word To Eachother.