Deadly Secrets 31

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 31:

"Is She Gonna Be Okay?" "Well We're Not Sure Yet. She's Damaged Pretty Bad. Her Left Arm Is Broken Badly. One Of Her Bones Snapped Right Out Of Place. We May Have To Numb It And Do Some Surgery On It So She Doesn't Loose It. The Bullet Is Stuck In Her Leg. We Can Easily Take It Out But She'd Have To Get Stitches So The Wound Doesn't Open Up. And She Has Just A Slight Concussion." Those Voices Were All I Could Here. I Had No Idea Where I Was At Or Who I Was. These Bright White Lights Were Blinding Me As I Started To Open My Eyes. "She's Awake!", Said A Voice. He Ran Up To Me And Gave Me A Hug. "Who-...Who Are You?", I Asked. "You Don't Remember Me? I'm Your Brother Andrew Shannon!", He Said. "Shannon.. Who's Sh-Sh -Shannon?", I Asked. "Why Don't You Let Her Get Some Rest. She's Still A Bit Shaken Up From The Crash.", Said This Guy. He Was Dressed In A Long White Lab Coat And He Was Writing Down Something On This Board. He Must've Been The Doctor. When He Left The Doctor Shot Something Into The Tube Needle That Was Hooked Up To Me. And Slowly I Drifted Off To Sleep. My Eyes Were Closed And All I Could Here Were More Voices In My Head. I Could See This Large Man Dragging Me Into The Woods At Night. All The Way In The Middle Of The Fields. My Mouth Was Taped. I Saw A Deep Hole. There Was A Pile Of Dirt Next To It. He Had Me By My Hair. Then He Took Out This Knife And Started Stabbing Me With It. Over And Over. I Tried To Scream But I Couldn't. He Got On Top Of Me And Stabbed Me Even More. I Layed There Choking On My Own Blood. The Pain Kept Getting Worse. My Heart Kept Beating Faster And Faster. Then Suddenly... It Stopped. I Stopped Screaming. I Stopped Struggling. Why? Because I Was DEAD. The Man Was Done. He Kicked My Body Into The Hole And Started Throwing Dirt On Me. It Got Heavier And Heavier On My Chest. But He Only Buried My Body. Not My Head. When He Was Done He Ripped The Tape Off Of My Mouth. Blood Came Gushing Out. "Don't Worry. We'll Be Together Sooner Than You Think.", He Whispered To Me. Next Thing You Know He Takes Out His Gun And I Hear A Loud Bang. He Drops Dead Right On Top Of Me.