Deadly Secrets 8

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 8:

"Well I'm Going Back The Car Then..", I Yelled. "No You're Not", Said Andrew. "Brian Go Back To The Car With Her. I Got This." "But-" "I Said Go!", Demanded Andrew. Brian Grabbed My Hand And We Both Walked Back To The Car. I Looked Back As Andrew Made His Way Towards The Person. He Had The Shovel In His Hand. "Something's Up With Him Shannon.. He's Not The Same Anymore. Before He Was So Protective And Now He's Just Full Of This Sudden Rage.." Said Brian. I Nodded In Agreement. "I Know.. He's Changed. Alot. I'm Worried About Him", I Said. "We Should Go Back. We Can't Let Him Kill Another Person. Then He's Going To Say That We Didn't Try To Story Him And-" "Shannon It's No Use. He Won't Listen.", Brian Interrupted. We Finally Reached The Car And Got In. I Sat Up Front With Brian. We Couldn't Even See Andrew Anymore. The Grass Was So Tall And It Covered Everything. We Locked The Doors And The Car Got Silent. Brian Turned Towards Me. "Soo Umm.. ", He Started. "What?", I Asked. He Brushed Back My Hair With His Hand. "Nothing", He Said. "It's Nothing." I Looked Down For A Second And Smiled. When I Looked Back Up Brian Came In For A Kiss. When He Was Done His Face Turned Red. "Sorry..", He Said. I Laughed. "For What?", I Said. He Was About To Reply But I Noticed Andrew Coming Back. He Looked Pissed. When He Finally Reached The Car Door He Yanked My Door Open And I Fell Out. "Ow! What The Hell's Your Problem?", I Asked Rubbing My Head. "Get In The Fucking Back Seat!", He Yelled. He Got In The Car And Slammed It Shut. He Slammed It So Hard Even The Whole Car Shook. "Okay You Seriously Need To Calm The-", I Began. Andrew Slapped Me. He Left A Hand Imprint On My Face And It Was Red. "I Swear To God Shannon If You Don't Shuttp I Will Leave Your Ass Stranded Here In The Woods.", He Said. "What's Gotten Into You?!", Brian Yelled At Him. "You Wanna Know What My Problem Is? That So Called "Person" That Shannon Thought Was Watching Out Turned Out To Be A Fucking Scarecrow!", He Yelled. "And THEN On My Way Back My Leg Got Caught In A Damn Bear Trap!", He Continued. "Well Why Are You Taking It Out On Your Sister?!", Brian Asked. "Because If Her Dumbass Would've Known That It Was A Scarecrow, My Leg Wouldn't Be Bleeding Right Now!", Said Andrew. Brian Bent Down To Look At His Leg. "Wow That's Pretty Bad..", He Said. "Well What The Hell Are You Waiting For? Don't Investigate It, Take Me To A Damn Hospital!", He Demanded. Andrew Wasn't The Same Anymore. He Became More And More Aggressive By The Second. I Couldn't Even Call Him My Brother Anymore. He Just Turned Into Some.. Monster.