Deadly Secrets 23

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 23:

I Got Up Out Of Bed Shaking. What If THIS Was A Dream. I Was Actually Scared. Before Andrew Left I Wrapped My Arms Tight Around Him. "Get Off Me!", He Said Pushing Me Away. He Was Still His Old Angry Ways But At That Point I Didn't Care. I Was Just Glad That He Was Alive. I Gently Let Go Of Him. "Andrew?", I Said. "What Now?", He Responded. "I Forgive You.." "Forgive Me? For What?", He Asked. I Looked At Him Smiled And Got Up To Go Downstairs. My Eyes Were Red And Still A Bit Watery. "Shannon You Okay?" Asked Mom As I Met Them All Downstairs. "Have You Been Crying?", She Asked. "No I Just.. Had Dust In My Eye." I Said As I Sat Down At The Table. Tonight They Were Serving Roasted Potatoes. It Was Favorite Meal, But Tonight I Don't Think I Could Eat It. I Just Couldn't Get Over My "DREAM". It All Seemed So...Real. I Just Sat At The Kitchen Table Playing Around With My Fork. "Well Aren't You Gonna Eat Sweetheart? I Cooked Your Favorite. Usually You Would've Finished It By Now.", She Said. "I Don't Know Mom.. I Just Don't Feel Really Hungry Tonight. Can I Just Go Back Upstairs.. Please?", I Asked. She Nodded Her Head. I Put My Plate In The Microwave And Headed Upstairs. I Went In My Room, Shut The Door And Locked It. I Put In My Earphones And Just Stared At The Ceiling For A Bit. I Was Actually Afraid To Go Asleep Again. I Didn't Wanna Have A Dream Like That Again. My Window Was Open And The Air Was Getting To Me. My Eyes Slowly Started To Close. And Soon I Was Fast Asleep. I Drifted Into A Deep Sleep. Then Something Made Me Jump. I Woke Up And Andrew Was Standing In The Corner Of My Room In The Dark. I Sat Up. "Andrew What The Fuck! You Scared Me.." I Said Holding My Chest. "How'd You Even Get In Here? I Thought I Locked My Door.", I Said. I Sat Up More To Get A Closer Look. "Andrew...?", I Asked. "Stop Joking Around. It's Not Funny. Seriously.", I Said. But He Just Stood In The Corner Not Saying A Word. I Got Out Of Bed And Turned On My Light. "I Told You To-", I Stopped And Stared. It Wasn't Andrew... It Was The Guy In The Car.