Deadly Secrets 11

Deadly Secrets

Chapter 11:

When I Woke Up, I Woke Up In This Strange Place. I Was Still In The Back Of His Car, But The Guy Was Gone. I Looked Out Through The Tinted Windows. All I Could Was This House Surrounded By A Bunch Of Tress. I Noticed A Sign Next To The House. It Read: PRIVATE PROPERTY. NO TRESSPASSING. I Saw The Guy Coming Out Of The House. This Must've Been Where He Lived. He Was Walking Towards The Car. "Little Darlin, Yer Awake I See?", He Asked. He Opened Up The Car Door And Brought Me Into His House. "Well Don't Just Stand There, Sit Down.", He Assured. I Slowly Pulled Out One Of His Chairs. "So Shannon, Tell Me A Bit About Yourself..", He Said. I Sat There Quiet. I Didn't Say A Word. "What's Wrong Sweetheart, Cat Got Your Tounge?", He Continued. The Guy Got Up And Grabbed My Arm. I Yanked It Away. "You're A Feisty Little Gal Aren't Ya?", He Said. He Grabbed My Arm Again And I Pulled Away Once More. "Listen Here Kid-!", He Yelled. I Got A Bottle Of Pepper He Had On The Table And Threw It In His Face. He Yelled And I Ran Out The House. He Was Trying To Follow Me At First But Then He Tripped On The Stairs. I Kept Running And Running Through The Trees. When I Finally Got Out I Noticed That This Was The Place They Buried The Body. At That Moment I Didn't Care. I Just Kept Running. The Gas Station Brian Was Left At Was Only 5 Minutes Away. I Stopped To Take A Quick Breath Then I Started Running Again. When I Finally Reached The Gas Station I Noticed Brian On The Inside Of The Station. "BRIAN!", I Yelled. Tears Were Pouring Down My Face. "Shannon! Thank God You're Okay! I Just Called 911, Did That Guy Do Anything To You?!", He Said Inspecting Me. "Yeah Yeah I'm Fine, But We Gotta Get Back To The Hospital.", I Said. "They Should've Released Andrew By Now.", I Explained. When The Police Got There We Told Them Everything That Happened. They Offered To Give Us A Ride To The Hospital And We Accepted. The Police Asked Me To Give A Description Of The Guy And I Did. He Showed Me A Picture Of What He Might Look Like. The Picture Matched. "Yeah! That's Him!", I Said Pointing. "You Sure?", Asked The Cop. I Shook My Head Yes. "Because This Guy Is Wanted For Murder. He Killed His Whole Family Back In The 90's And He's Been Hiding Out Since Then.", He Explained. Even Though I Had Escaped I Was Just As Terrified Now.