Chapter 21 (Evil vanquished)

Agatha was in high spirits she started the spell she's been waiting for ages.
She had the bodies of the alpha and beta right in front of her as soon as they mark each other she will absorb the power of their bond and open the true power she sought.

Inside the prison world Hunter and Dewaldt were making out like crazy. Canines descended and wolfs were shifting beneath their skin forms.
They pulled apart and locked eyes faces moved closer to each other each licking and scraping their canines in each others necks where the mark would go by instinct their mouths bit down at the same time bonding their souls. The bodies in front of Agatha showed the marks and as they bleed on the moon stone it glowed and hummed making her smile.

Yellow energy began to flow from the mates into the moonstone soon it was glowing like the moon itself. But before Agatha could channel the power there was a shift in the room and the guardians stood before her suddenly. The female froze Agatha in her spot and with a glowing hand reached inside her pulling her spirit out of the body she so wrongfully inhabited. Her followers were all to shocked by her body hitting the ground to act in anyway. And as soon as they appeared they were gone.

The yellow energy retreated from the stone back into the bodies of Hunter and Dewaldt. Both who woke up confused but extremely happy when they saw each other. Dalia gasps awake in the very body she so easily abandoned because of her evil plans.

Silas appeared with blue fire all over his body telling her followers to stay were are because they were all prisoners now. Cain and Xavier's Pack had the compound surrounded. Unbeknownst to the shifters more help was had arrived.

The guardians made a deal with Silas that they would rid their world of Agatha and save his nephew if he never told the anyone of their presence on this plain of existence.

Dewaldt and Hunter had no memory of the events of the last few days. They where just too happy to get back and finish the mating ceremony. Xavier had his suspicions something far bigger going on and even guessed Silas involvement. But was just conceded in everything going back to normal.

Back in Midnight Moon.

"I love you." Hunter whispered laying beside his very satisfied mate. "I loved what u did at the end.." He was cut of by a growl and kiss on his lips. "Don't finish that sentence or I'll have to take u again. Dewaldt smirked up at him. I wouldn't mind another round. He teased in their mind link.

On the balcony outside the female guardian stated wistfully at them. " aren't they just adorable." The male grunted. "Let us take our leave before they start..." This female blushed. "Oh dear let's do give them some privacy."
They vanished and reappeared high outside the atmosphere looking completely at home.
"Well we saved the chosen one and balance has been restored in the power between good and evil." The male drawled.
The female nods signing.
"A thousand year nap?"
He questions making her laugh.
"Absolutely not Valigan this universe is too interesting to be asleep in."

The end.

Sorry if its too short for most of you but that's where HB ends . The Second Book will be up in on the 30 of November keep reading n liking Mmmmwa love u all.