Chapter 19 part 3

Almost there Hunter's Beta fans dun dun... Lol enjoy!

"I want proof."
Hunter stood up glaring at Cain. Xavier turned to Michael just realizing something. "Where is Silas?"
Michael tapped his chin frowning. "He just disappeared when we arrived."
There was a loud knock at the double doors of the conference room getting everyone's attention.
"Enter."
Was Cain's simple reply. Not a moment later the doors opened with enforcers escorting someone into the room.
"You little bloodsucker!"
Hunter boomed standing up at his full height it even looked like he grew a few inches.
By now Cain was full on amused.
"I take it you know each other."
Xavier was outraged too, his growl vibrating the furniture.
"What are you doing with an escaped prisoner of mine Cain. What are you playing at?"
Cain growled all traces of amusement gone. "This is the evidence your son sought, not a game."
Hunter pointed a finger at the young man standing between Cain's guard.
"How can you believe anything that traitor says?"
The young man came forward then his eyes dark with anger.
"I am no traitor, she was just using me. I may be a vampire now but I was human and still has humanity in me just like anyone here!"
The room was silent, two sides glaring at each other.
Cain finally signed stepping around the table.
"We are not enemies bother, we have to work together to fight what's coming. Your son's mate is just the tip of the iceberg."
Silas suddenly appeared in the room startling Cain's wolfs that growled at him. Silas was as white as a ghost. Xavier read his face expression real quick. He and Michael in front of him in an instant.
"Where were you?"
Silas seemed to snap out of whatever daze he was in.
"I was just feeling out the place... Then I..."
He swallowed turned to face everyone.
"Something powerful is coming this way I've never felt anything like it."

"Seriously, like we don't have enough trouble as it is."
Michael spoke up, clearly saying what everyone was thinking. Just then the power went out as black starlings broke through the windows. The wolfs were hardly fazed. Silas shook his head. "This is not it, yet."
He didn't say anymore as he nodded at Xavier and walked away.
"Where is he going?"
Cain asked checking his weapons

Kevin and Dewaldt startled at the sounds of broken glass and shouts from down stairs. The house was nice and quite before now chaos could be heard. Now there was a commotion that forced them out of their room. "Stay here I'll go check it out." Kevin says opening the door. "No I'm going too."
He just shook his head at the stubborn she wolf right on his tail.

Silas

I've never felt anything like this not even in my homeland. I knew there were two of them but they were almost impossible to track. I wanted to sent out my powers but I guess I'll have to find out like everyone els.
But then again I was gone a long time maybe my siblings have gotten stronger? I shook my head nothing is that strong not even my family. There was only one thing to do. Contact Asgard.