Chapter 20 (The End)

A sudden burst of power had Silas reeling. It was as if his own magic was being pushed down. His head felt light and he had to breath in and out a few times before he could stand properly again. He had to get to get to one of the portals.

Agatha was giddy like a school school at her first concert. She had both Hunter and Dewaldt. They were in suspended animation and oh so vulnerable to anything she wanted to do with them. She could hardly wait for the stone."This will give us the power we need to reinstated ourselves as the most powerful coven Elijah. First order of business will be to dissolved this Alliance. Sitting in a room with the bloodsuckers and beast disgusts me immensely. Witches have no standards these days. Befriending and worst breeding with these fiends." She took a breath calming herself.

"A new order will restore balance, us on top like before the war of Magics." Elijah grinned up at her. Agatha smiled cruelly. "What a glorious vision if I dare say so myself." The were murmurs of agreement from the witches around them while the wolfs and vamps looks unsure.

Elijah cocked a brow while inclining his head at the bunch. Agatha winked at him giving her hand to him. He helped up his Mistress up like a true gentlemen. "Oh fear not my vamps and puppies you will be right here with us sharing in our victory in spoils. I'm sure a few cities and woodlands are order as payment for my most loyal warriors. Elijah smirked. If only they knew they were just a means to an end and would be discarded as soon as their tasks were finished. Collateral damage if u may, can't make a omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Dalia/dewald...

The secret room was in a closet how original. Dalia mused sarcastically. She was about the kick a hole through the door when she remembered the key. Having this strength made you all to happy to must start breaking shit. With the door opened she surveyed the room quickly. There was one metallic cabinet inside the room that was cool and very modern. She was about to take step when she saw them. Lasers...
She rolled his eyes, of course this was not going to be easy. As stealthily as the Beta ability allowed she maneuvers through the series of lasers. Stopping short of the cabinet she cursed. The lasers in the centre were more dense no room to move, setting them off unavoidable. She jumped using the wolfs speed and agility landing on the cabinet. The alarms sounded but she was hardy fazed. Ripping open the first drawer the stone layed on a red velvet cushion. Grabbing it quickly she made a mad dash out of there. This is just like football she snickered.

Hunter.

He was in a dream that for sure. The treehouse was in front of him. Dewald's boyish laughter could be heard up in the tree. This felt so real every detail like he remembered. He climbed the tree against his better judgment, there was a fight going on and he had to get back. But he had to see him, this memory. The young Dewald and Hunter were playing ludo both boys laying on the wooden floor of the treehouse. They were so in grossed in the game they didn't notice him at all but then again he wasn't really here.

"You lose again!" Dewald shouts excitedly making the younger Hunter groan. "I let you win D." Dewald only stuck out his tongue as Hunter scooped up the game board. "

Hunter was pulled away from his childhood memory again. This time be was in the woods. Dalia was sitting under a tree her expression pensive.
What was she doing here?
When he took a step forward her head snapped up to him.
"Hunter thank goodness!" She leaped into in arms hugging him. "Its you it's really you." She mutters into his chest.
He was about to push her away when he had this familiar feeling.
"Dewald?"
He asked hopefully.
"How did you know?" Dewald ask grinning. "Well your way to nice to be her. Plus a lot has happened. This place is like a dream world so we need to find a way to wake up or contact someone."
Dewald pulled open Hunter's jacket... " Babe I don't think this is the right..." But Dewald cut him off.
"Your necklace your uncle give is enchanted right? Didn't he once tell you if u needed him he had to hold against your heart?" Dewald asked hopefully.
" Hey your right." Hunter pulled it from under his white t-shirt and did at Dewald said. Hope this works!

Hi peepz this is part 1 of the final chapter. Super super super sorry about the confusion and late response. Hope u guys still wanna see the end of Hunters Beta. Thanks for the reads n votes!!!