Chapter. 18 part 1

Freedom never felt so good even if it was in someone else's body. Dewald's current vessel and Kevin was driving away from the compound in a steady pace. As soon as they make it to the edge of the forest they were going to use their natural abilities to journey the rest of the way. Their plan was to put as much distance between them and Dewald's captors before making contact with Hunter or the Pack. Then its a waiting game hopefully the shock surprise will be explained and rectified with Kevin's help. "You still okay?" Kevin glanced his way before focusing on the road again. "Yeah just a little nervous. If you weren't here I'd have no idea how I'll explain any of this to my mate or pack." Kevin grinned while taking one his hands of the wheel to give the feminine hand a squeeze. "Don't mention it, just a few more miles before we reach the woodlands." He winked as he stepped on the gas.

Dalia/Agatha pov:

My plan to devide and concur was going surprisingly well. My faithful servant have just informed me about Cassius and his dealings with Alpha Xavier too bad he didn't kill him but alas I'll have to do my own killings. But as soon as I can Hunter is in position I'll kill Dalia's body.

Meanwhile at True blood:

The scream seemed to have caught everyone's attention and as quick as lightning Cassius bolted from the room leaving a confused threesome. "Well he left in a hurry." Michael stated the obvious there was a slight shift of air and Silas appeared behind them. "Where the hell were you?" The Beta ask. Giving Michael a droll stare .."Taking care of the witch. "Silas said turning to face Xavier. "We have to go. I found something but it will be better if the Lycan wasn't around. And once he discovers his passed out witch he may be a problem. Xavier nodded and they began to walk towards the doors but Silas grabbed his arm. "His on his way, everyone take hands." As soon as they did Cassius came crashing through the door picking up a huge desk and throwing it at them with unnatural speed. But they teleported from the room just when it almost hit them and it went on to crash against the wall. "You will pay for what you did to her!" He growled but they were already gone.

Lyla signed looking down at the pouting Stephan. "Okay fine I'll go get the master key so we can get your Pokémon medal from Dalia's room." Stephan beamed up at her then turned around racing in the direction of Xavier's office. "Jippee!... I'll get Pikachu back!" Lyla just shook her head at his antics. Stephan had been running down the hall in the first place when he dropped the medal that ended up sliding into Dalia's room. The she-wolf she liked the least of all. Yeah and I'll get my eyes scratched out by that banshee if she discovers my scent in her room. Lyla tsk as she followed the excited boy. Once at Dalia's room she looked around guiltily but relaxed slightly when she saw Stephan literally bounce up and down like a excited puppy. As soon as the door was unlocked he opened it and was inside and on the floor in search of the medal. And now on all fours he did look like a puppy scurrying around. Lyla's eyes began to wonder when he suddenly yelled. "Found it!"He was waving the shinny object around like an Olympic medalist. "Good, wow that was fast tracking Stephan." She praised him while he seemed to consider and accept the compliment. Pups liked to be praised and as as a future alpha Stephan was no different. Her eyes caught sight of a piece of folded up paper on the windowsill that looked worn out, old even being more yellow in colour. A letter? She wondered but she didn't peck Dalia as the letter writing type. She couldn't help being curious so she opened it. She couldn't make out anything if it was even words at all. She was about to chalk it up as gibberish but then it hit her Latin but some of the words were completely new to her or very very old. Then there was the picture at the bottom that looked absolutely freaky! "What's that?" Stephan piped up beside her making her jump slightly. She was so deep in concentration she almost forgot about his presence. "Nothing honey, lets get out of Dalia's room before she gets back." Lyla quickly pocketed the paper and as they made their way out of the room her jeans pocket felt like it was on fire. I need to show this to Elder Bennett. Witchcraft was a very serious offense in wolf society.

Back in Cain's territory:

"What did you find Silas?"
Was Xavier's first words as they got into the SUV's. "The Lycan's witch girlfriend had some interesting thoughts. After I busted out of her magical prison I got inside of her head. It seems that Cassius has plans for revenge against a witch called Agatha. He wants the red moonstone and a magical relic called the Serotora." Xavier and Michael shared a look. Before the latter shrugged."Figured as much he demanded we hand over the stone and find the dark object for him." Silas frowned. "I thought I destroyed it, it must be degenerative somehow with magic anything is possible.

Dewald's current vesel and Kevin have reached the forest in record time. They left the car awhile back. It was hidden in the trees to not draw attention. "I think this is far enough, ready to shift?" Kevin asks removing his shirt. He flexed a little before hooking his thumbs in his jeans ready to shrug them off too. Dewald turned away before taking off his clothes and they both shifted instantly. Two wolfs stood in their place one slightly bigger and darker but both brown with ember eyes. Grapping their clothes in their powerful jaws they ran Dewald leading, the wolf sensing his pack nearby.

"Son are you okay?"
Hunter was fidgeting in the front seat pearing into the trees as if searching for something. "It's my wolf he thinks Dewald is close he can feel him dad. Sounds crazy I know we don't even have his exact location but my wolf think he does. "That when it comes to the mating bond, your wolfs are both strong so you should be able to sense each other across great distances and even when one of you are in danger." Xavier pulled the car over. "I want to try something, everyone out." They all looked at him expectedly. "Son I want you to let your wolf out slightly, let him feel his mate out then your Uncle can use your bond as a gateway to track him." Silas shook his head chuckling. "It's conjugate, but good idea Alpha." He winked turning to Hunter who closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. And when he opened them it was his wolf staring back at them. He lifted his head sniffing the air. Silas glanced down at Hunters hands that had grown long sharp shiny black talons that could rip a man apart and swallowed. Although the wolf knew him he made sure not to make any sudden movements.

Agatha
The wolf was passing inside the vessel but the necklace I was wearing was keeping it from taking over. It was sensing its mate nearby and I smiled. This was way to easy my plan to devide and concur was working out perfectly.