Chapter 10

Hunter gave Dewald a wide grin while extending his hand toward him. The action not going unnoticed by the alpha. "Dad I found my mate." He stated proudly. Xavier stared at them blankly as they stood together before him hand in hand. That look Dewald was giving his son said it all. They were mates, and he was beyond shocked. He narrowed his eyes, lips drawn in thin line not trusting himself to speak so he took a deep breath. Hunter was looking at him intently he could see the emotions dancing in his eyes.

He had accepted Dewald wholeheartedly and would stand by him with or without his father's blessing. Xavier's lip curled up at his son's unyielding proclamation. He had grown into strong and responsible man. Soon he'll be taking over as alpha and he needed his mate by his side. His gaze fixed on their combined hands again as he relived a memory he had locked away for a long time.

Flashback:

"I want to do things to you that my pack will certainly banish me for." The dark haired teen muttered as he gazed down into blue eyes fulled with such innocence and beauty. Golden curls fell over blue eyes at his words tinting pale porcelain skin pink with a blush. "I know..." Blue eyes looked up again giving him a blinding smile followed by a soft kiss on his lips. At first he didn't respond but as the sparks traveled from his lips through his whole body. He thought that the kiss was chased but the lips remained making his heart swell and electricity dance on his skin making his body came alive with need. He licked at them making the other teen gasp opening for him. He probed and tasted the sweet and wonderful mouth savouring it as they both moaned.

Bodies pulled flush against each other while hands frantically exploring everybody part in reach. And when they finally pulled apart they locked eyes and his had glowed. But there was no fear in those blue eyes gazing back at him only love and adoration. It was their first kiss and man was it amazingly earth shattering. Both of their clothe covered erections were crushed between them. They pulled apart reluctantly as the taller teen heard a car approached. He didn't really care if somebody saw them but he respected Gabriel's wishes to wait till graduation. "So Gabriel Salvatore would you officially be my ma..., I mean boyfriend ?" The dark haired teen asked grinning. The smaller teen giggled somewhat childishly. But smiled broadly with sparkling eyes. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend, anything you want me to be." He whispered the last part but the taller teen caught it all the same.

"Not to sound cocky or anything but thee Xavier Marx asked me to be his boyfriend. It's like a fantasy come true and so much more so of course I'm gonna say hell yes!" The part almost came out as a yell so Gabriel looked up shyly through his lashes. "Its all real babe." Xavier says chuckling. He smirked down at Gabriel running a thumb over those amazing lips.
Soon a blue Camaro ZL1 stopped a few phases away.

A familiar voice called out to them. "Hey Xavier, Gabriel!" They waved back at the girl. "Hope you guys kissed and made up already." The teenage girl shouts trying to sound annoyed . "Well that's my sister Alexis not minding her business as usual, so I'll see you tomorrow?" Gabriel said picking up his backpack."You bet I'll pick you up at 07:30." Xavier pulled him in for quick hug and let him go with a wink. Gabriel blushed but then jogged to his sister's car without falling over his feet this time. Once inside buckled up then waved at Xavier as they backed out.

Xavier watched the car till it disappeared down the hill and as he made his way towards his black customized mustang. He still had a ghost of a smile on his face as he drove towards the pack house deciding to tell the one person he trusted the most about his amazing mate.

End of flashback.

Xavier stood up slowly walking around his desk. He grasps both their shoulders while grinning at them. "Now I'm not going to lie its quite surprise but I think I understand how thou." Dewald and Hunter grinned at each other at the alpha's words. "Now why would I have a problem with a such fine, responsible not to mention strong young man being mated to my son." He grinned at them. "Now I hope you don't mind but I think there's two other people that would like to share in this exciting news." The door suddenly opened revealing Dewald's parents as they came rushing into the office. The Beta giving both young mates crushing hugs. While his mother stood with her hand on her heart and wiping away tears of joy. "Oh my baby Mommy's so happy for you two." She said approaching after Michael's bear hug and giving them each one of her own gentler hugs.

There were laughs all around and truth be told they needed the good news after the dark cloud of the prophecy hanging over their heads Xavier thought grimly. And looking at the happiness on his son's face he would move heaven and earth to protect his pack and more importantly his heirs. "Tonight we celebrate now this we must share with the pack." He stated proudly.

Dalia saw the whole thing up in her room unbeknownst them all. "Well, well looks like we are crashing a party my pet." She murmured to the black crow sitting on her window sill looking at her curiously.