Chapter 21(Final attack)

Xavier was angry but also terrified of what may have happened to Hunter. The fight was over with minor casualties, the vampires and rogue wolf's retreated after they made a good amount of chaos. But he had a irking thought they fled after they got their hands on his son. He knocked a hole through a tree holding his wolf in. The animal restless with its young captive in enemy hands. Silas went to the one of the portals so he was on his own for now. Michael was standing beside Cane trying to get a location on Hunters phone glancing at Xavier very few seconds.

Silas at the Portals

Silas signs opening the old doors in abandoned temple. This had one of the few portals hidden inside that led to Asgard. Just when he was about to go in he felt himself being pulled from the world around him. His body dropped right there and then.

Agatha:

Dalia handed over the moonstone like a good soldier. Agatha was pleased if her twisted grin was not a clear indication. " Your debt to me is payed in full. Go and enjoy life as a male halfbreed. " Dalia held up his hand making Agatha raise a brow. "I want something els before say our goodbyes." Dalia says cockily. Elijah shakes his head. " How dare you demand anything, we could easy eliminate you like we plan to do with the rest." He says coldly. Agatha pulls him back. "Its fine Elijah, let it speak I like this one." Dalia gives Elijah a gloating toothy grin before continuing.
"I want my original body back as wonder as this one is I love my lady parts too much and miss them so I'd like to switch from time to time."
Agatha shrugged. "Done we need this one for the spell anyway..."

A needle was stuck in his/her neck before Dalia could say another word. The world faded to black again. That bitch ! Was Dalia's last thought as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Two sons of the moon fated together. Once mated their power would be immense. This raw energy can break the seal and give her the true power she seeks.

Agatha laughed like the wicked witch she was and it sent chills down some of her ally's spines. She almost seem fanatic or downright crazy but some kept that to themselves. Right now she could do anything. She had all the pieces she couldn't care less about blasting someone into oblivion.

"My dear Elijah prepare the boys. We start as soon as the moon reaches its apex." Elijah glades away with a smirk of his own. A crow flies into the hall landing on Agatha's shoulder. " Now you show up when I'm practically done." The crow screeches and flaps hits wings then bows its head. "There, there all is forgiven, be glad I didn't need you this for the last part."

Dewaldt & Hunter in prison world

Hunter had the necklace in his palm and focused on contacting his uncle.
Silas suddenly appeared besides them looking surprised. "Hunter! Where the hell...?"
He noticed the female with Hunter then looked around. "A prison world mmm, look we can talk later we have to get you guys out of here ASAP."
Hunter and Dewaldt nods quickly. Silas spreads out the hands and begins a chants saying it louder untill his voice practically booms. The world around shifts and they wake up in the real world facing a surprised looking Elijah.

Hunter gives a alpha wolf growl at the witch that seems quite confused at the moment. Elijah snaps out of it and sent Hunter across the room into some old furniture. Dewaldt he gives a pounding headache sending him to his knees. Agatha soon arrives knocking out the mates with a powerful sleeping spell.

"Seems I'm just in time, we have to start right now get the moonstone."
She says hastily studying the unconscious pair. Dalia woke up in the room looking quite mad but Agatha only smiled.

" Before u want to rip someone to shreds, I have your boyfriend. There you go now follow the plan you have everything you need to successfully seduce him now. As soon as he marks you I'll channel and absorb that energy." Dalia nods approaching Hunter's sleeping forms.

"So how are we doing this in a another dream world because this setting it not romantic at all." Dalia says looking around. Agatha waves her off. "Got that covered. I'll create a mirage that tree house they made all those years ago. Once inside you can put that body to use."

Dalia frowns. "U think of everything, couldn't have done it better myself."
Agatha shrugs. "Had lots of practice and patients dear."

Hunter soon awoke staring up the face of Dewaldt. "D wha ...your back in your...?"
"Own body."
Dewaldt grins pulling him up. They were just a few meters away from their treehouse. "Look your uncle sent us here for some alone time. Isn't this cool?" Dewaldt laughs pointing at the tree. Hunter takes a few steps towards the tree smiling. Dewaldt had a dark smirk playing behind his back because inside he was none other than Dalia playing her part beautifully. This was truly her Oscar performance.