Chapter. 18 part 2

Hey guys how do you like the new cover its Dewald btw. But hey who ever you imagine is fine too! Any way this is the filler chapter for the final Chapter 19 then I'm all done with HB.

"Hunter I am going to put my hands on you for this to work okay?" Wolf eyes focused on Silas there was a slight tilt of the head before a deep voice spoke. "Yes."
Silas concentrated and he sent out his powers letting them flow as he connected with the beast inside hunter and soon images began to flash in his mind. "Got him." He said releasing Hunter whos eyes were fading back to normal. "Hunter you lead the way, you saw the images too." Michael rolled his shoulders smirking at Silas. "Think you can keep up with us?" Silas just waved him of. The Alpha, Beta then Hunter shifted. And they shot into the woods Hunter leading the way. Silas waited a minute before teleporting himself to the location. No one knew he could teleport over long distances as well. He will arrive first and have enough time to scope out the place before the Calvary arrived.

Cassius:

Melena was laying face down not moving. I faintly heard her heartbeat and released the breath I was holding. She was not dead, cradling her head in my lap I took of my necklace a dark object and placed it on her chest. The red gem inside glowed ominously before fading back. Melena sat up in my arms looking around frantically. "Its okay they are gone." I said putting a finger under her chin. "But trust me they will pay." Melena smiled bringing fourth a pendent with a blue stone. "Is that..." She smirks in answer then spoke. "He had it on him how easy master." She laughs smiling up at me his fingers twitching to touch me but keeping herself in check such a good sub I chuckle internally my expression blank besides my raised brow. "Good girl now for your reward." Cassius grips her hips against mine making her gasp. What the heck she wants it. I kiss her fiercely making her heart skip a beat she signs with content while snaking her arms around my neck in bliss.

Kevin heard it first, skidding to a halt his paws digging deep into the soil. He growled low making the other wolf pause in caution. Suddenly dozens of vampires charged through the trees hissing and flashing fangs but the worse thing was the silver daggers they were wielding to cut through fur and skin. They were immediately on guard lips pulled back teeth bared and stances ready for attack and offence. The vamps were to many and skilled to content with. So Kevin only nudged Dewald's smaller wolf behind him as he faces the vampires head on. He didn't want to chance Dewald getting hit with silver even more so not being in his original body. Dewald watched with wide eyes as Kevin faces the vampires head on. Just what was his plan ? Sacrificing himself while Dewald made a run for it?
Suddenly the sky darkened and the wind picked up the clouds grew dense catching everyone's attention. Kevin howled creating a super cold and icy blizzard stopping the vamps dead in their tracks. The storm was mostly focused on the vampires turning them into frozen corpses. Everything happened in just a few minutes. Dewald gave him a 'what the heck was that look.' But Kevin only gave a wolfish grin as he gave a sharp bark and took of running. Dewald followed still surprised and amazed by what Kevin really was. A Winter wolf.