Chapter 19 part 2

Two figures appeared high in the sky. Two powerful beings with one mission. They don't usually come to the mortal world but for this power they sensed its hard to just ignore. The night was clear with stars that quickly changed as dark clouds swirled by the high winds. Thunder lit up the sky and the heavens opened with rain. Yet they remained perfect the glowing aura around them not letting a single drip drench them. "Always the flare with the dramatics."
The blonde female says holding out her hands. A moment later a lightning bold was caught in her hand. Throwing out her hands in front of her the lightning was deflected out into the clouds again. "I'm just setting the mood." The male shrugged casually. They looked down at the towns lights below. " oh look its like a small jewelry box." The female gushes. "Then we should move before all the jems are ruined." The male spoke his tone serious. They moved as one, descending with speed that moved the air with a pulse. With such speed the impact would split the earth. They suddenly stopped just a few inches above ground. The air around them sending up dust and debris. "I think we should be careful with our strength sister." The male concludes frowning at the scene around them. "Your right, I forgot about the mortal world amplifiers our power. But yet we were holding back." They nodded at each other before their glowing form disappeared. Now they looked normal aside from their attire that were anything but. The girl kneeled and felt the earth closing her eyes. After a few seconds she opened them. "We don't have much time."

Meanwhile in Lotus Pack

The run and drive to Cain's was just hour but to Dalia currently occupying Dewaldt's it felt like an eternity. Its was already dark when the cars drove through the gates.
"You look relieved."
Hunter whispered then pulled back to undo his seatbelt. Scooting closer he did the same to her/him his hands brushing subtly over his mates thighs. Hunter smiled lazily his ember eyes on fire behind his dark lashes. Dalia had forgot about how penetratingly sexy his gaze can be. But then again she hasn't experienced this level of lust from him even when she was blowing him, sitting in his dad's office chair. She shook her head at the steamy thought's.
"Yeah, I could do with a shower right about now."
"Want me to join you."
Hunter just about growled making both their pants uncomfortably tight.

"We can here you, keep the sex talk behind closed doors." Michael says from the front seat as the glass panel that gave them a little privacy from the driver went down.
"Dad!"
Dalia was genuinely surprised by Michael being their driver. Their boners had to wait a little while longer it seemed.

Xavier and the others were already out and walking up the Pack House's stairs. Cain's whole enforcers were all over the place. "Xavier your late."
Cain bit out as they came into the conference room that all packs had.
"This seems official, something els going on that you wanna share Cain?"
Cain nodded at one of the guards that closed the doors after Michael and Hunter entered. Xavier gave Hunter a look. Where's Dewaldt?
Went for a shower with one of the Omega's The alphas son answered staring longingly at the doors.

Hunter himself was still confused as to why he had this strange urge to go upstairs. He played it down as the possessive urge to be near ones mate.
Alpha Cain was glaring at him to just take a seat already so he did giving him a bored stairs.

"My men tell's me your have found what you were looking for Alpha Xavier." Cain began pausing for effect staring right at Hunter.
"Yes, we'll be leaving soon actually."
Xavier replied curiously, he didn't miss the look behind Cain's words.

"Well that's unfortunate, because I have some disconcerting news. You see what you found is missing one important piece."
Hunter turned his attention on his dad his face full of confusion. "What is he talking about dad?"
Xavier's lips was in a thin line by now.
"Get to the point Cain."

Alpha Cain stood scratching his head while walking towards the Windows. When he faced them again. His face was serious.
"Your son's mates body has been occupied by someone els. I have the evidence to proof it too. But there's more sinister things going on besides body swaps and stolen mates."

Hunter was silent by now. Staring down at the table in brows furrowed.

Upstairs in one of the rooms a girl was pacing the young man watching her looking more amused by every second. "Your gonna wear a hole in the carpet."
The girl huffed stopping to come and collapsed on the bed beside him.
"You go face your mate in someone else's body and be peachy with it."
He patted the space beside him and the girl moved into his embrace.
"Everything's gonna be fine. Cain is still a jerk. But just the right kind when it comes to really bad shit happening."
The girl signed looking up the clock.
"Still 35 minutes to go."

Hey ppz part 3 will follow next the final chapter of HB finally all lose ends and confusion explained and done with okay... Check you soon