Shadow Puppets

(I know this one is quite short, but I thought of this cute idea and decided to share it. There is no specific character in this one so you can imagine anyone you want! I hope you enjoy! Also, thank you all SO SO much for 20k!! :D :D I will hopefully have more out soon!) 

Hanging out with my boyfriend is my favorite thing. We watch movies, play games, and just spend time together. It was Valentine's day and we had just finished a movie in his room, we were chilling on his bed when I spotted a flashlight. I giggled as I tried to figure out how it turned on, he took it from me and showed me where the button was.

"Oh! I didn't see it." I giggled.

We turned the flashlight on and shined it on the ceiling. I was making fun little shadow puppets, I made a dog, a bunny and a few other little things.

"Hey, I have a good one." You said,

"Mmkay, what is it?" He put his finger up to the light.

"This one is called, 'my finger.'" He smiled.

I giggled, "That's a good one babe."

"OK, this one is called, 'my hand'." He stuck his hand in front of the light.

"Oh, that one is amazing!" I laughed.

We were shining the light all over and making funny little pictures. Then, he reached up and did a half a heart, I reached up and did the other half. We laughed as his hand was much bigger than mine. We held it for a moment, then he interlocked our fingers and smiled at me, I smiled back at him.

He reached up and rested his hand on my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb, I blushed lightly and subconsciously leaned into his touch. He leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed him back. He put both hands on my cheeks and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

After a few moments, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you so much." He whispered I blushed.

"I love you so much," I replied hugging him. He hummed in response and put his arms around my waist.

"Happy Valentine's day." He said.