Yu x Shy reader x Tsubasa

(So this chapter is going to be split into parts. This is part one. I hope you all enjoy!!) :D

I kept my head down as I walked down the street, it was pouring down rain and it was quite windy. I was cold and my umbrella was not helping much. At least I wasn't getting rained on. The wind was so strong it pushed me to the ground and tore my umbrella from my hands, I watched as it flew off. I let out a sigh, and tried to stand up. But I couldn't, I haven't gotten any sleep for the past week. I took in a large breath and tried to stand again, still didn't work.

"Hey! Are you ok?" I heard a voice ask, I looked up, there was a young boy with yellow hair and bright green eyes, Yu Tendo, he was a famous blader. Then there was an older boy who had long silver hair and hazel eyes. Tsubasa Otori another famous blader.

"Yea... i'm fine..." I managed to squeak out, I am very shy.

"It doesn't look like it!" the little boy said, and held out his hand, I took it and he helped me up.

"T-thank you..." I mumbled,

"You're welcome!" He smiled at me. I gave a small smile back. "What's your name?" He asked, "My name's Yu, and thats Tsubasa!"

"It-it's nice to meet you both, my name is (Y/N)..."

"It's nice to meet you (Y/N)" Tsubasa said.

"That's a pretty name!" Yu commented.

"T-thank you..."

"Why are you out here with no umbrella? It's pouring!" Yu asked,

"W-well I had one... but it, uh, flew away."

"Aw man i'm sorry about that. Where ya headed?"

"I'm going home."

"Oh, where do you live? We can walk you home, I'll share my umbrella!"

"O-Oh, thank you, but I don't want to trouble you."

"It would be no trouble at all! Come on!" He grabbed my hand, "Show us the way!"

With the two kind boys we walked back to my house. Yu shared his umbrella with me. I noticed that both of the boys were bladers, I wanted to ask about it, but I couldn't muster up the courage.

"Thank you both for your kindness." I told them when we got back to my tiny house.

"You are welcome!" Yu told me, "Hey (Y/N), you should come watch us beyblade some time!" Yu offered.

"I would love to." I replied, and gave him a smile.

"Yay! We are having a match with Gingka tomorrow if you want to come!"

"Oh, really? With Gingka Hagane? Wow, you guys are really cool."

"Thank you!" Yu said, Tsubasa nodded.

"That would be really cool..."

The boys smiled at me. "So can we pick you up tomorrow?" Yu asked,

"S-sure!"

"Ok, we'll pick you up tomorrow at 11am." Tsubasa said. They left.