Valentine's day: Ryuga

(Working as fast as I can on these Valentine ones. Also, super proud of my drawing of Ryuga! What do you guys think??)

Ryuga's POV

She fell asleep on me again. I smiled at the sleeping girl and ran my fingers through her hair. We were on the plane heading back home from America. I went there to train and battle a bunch of bladers. (Y/N) wanted to come with me. She was so excited to be home and I don't blame her, I missed our home. Since Valentine's day is tomorrow, I planned a special date for her.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Baby." I heard, and I was lightly shaken. "We're here love." I opened my eyes. 

"What..?" I saw Ryuga, my boyfriend shaking me lightly. 

"We are home love." I rubbed my eyes and saw the plane had landed and everyone was getting their stuff to get off. I stood up, got my travel bag, and took Ryuga's hand. We struggled through all the people to get off the plane. We finally made our way to baggage claim and then went home. 

It was around 11:45 when we finally got there and I was exhausted. I went to my room and flopped down on my bed, falling asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

The next day I woke up and I saw something on my dresser, I went over to check it out. It was a single rose with a note. 

'Good morning, my love. Happy Valentine's day! I have gone to the store to get some stuff for breakfast, there is something small downstairs for you. I love you.'

I smiled and got dressed, then I walked downstairs. I found the kitchen all decorated in reds and pinks. There were hearts everywhere, and it the middle of it all was a box. I walked up to it and opened it. There was a beautiful necklace in it. It was a heart and on the inside, it had the letters (Letter of your first name) and R. 

I giggled and put it on. "It's so beautiful," I said to myself. The necklace hung across my neck, the little jewels sparkled in the sunlight. I loved it. 

After a little while, Ryuga came home. I greeted him at the door with a big hug.  "Hi, there sweetheart." 

"Hi, Ryuga. Thank you so much for the necklace, I love it!"  

"I'm glad! I have a few things more for you so, go sit down and ill make breakfast, then I can give you the rest of my gifts." 

"I have a gift for you too!" 

"You can give it to me later then. Right now I'm hungry, and I'm sure you are as well." I nodded. 

"Can I help?" 

"Hmm, sure. Can you help set the table? I'm going to be making French toast." 

"Ohh, yay! Sure, I can do that!" While Ryuga made french toast, I set the table. I used some heart plates and napkins I had gotten at the store before Ryuga and I went on our trip. 

"It looks pretty cute," Ryuga commented, peaking around the corner. 

"Thanks!" He nodded. Ryuga really had a soft spot for me. I don't understand why, but he shows true affection for me. 

After breakfast, we sat down and exchanged gifts. "I'm sorry we didn't go out today, I know you're tired and so am I. How about I take you for dinner on Sunday?" 

"That sounds wonderful and you're right, I am tired." I smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Alright, I will be right back, I left your present in the car." Ryuga walked out of the room and came back a moment later with a giant teddy bear and a small box. "These are for you!" 

I was speechless for a moment, "You are so sweet! Thank you so much!" I squealed and practically tackled him." 

He wrapped his arms around me, "You are so welcome, sweetheart. I love you." 

"I love you!" I buried my head in his shoulder. 

"Now, this is also for you." He handed me the small box. A sparkling silver bracelet with a bunch of charms on it greeted me. It was so beautiful.

"Aww, thank you so much Ryuga!" I cried, putting it on. He lightly pressed his lips to my hand, my cheeks flushed red. "Heres my present!" I handed him a box wrapped in gold wrapping paper. 

"Thank you." He opened it, inside was a gold and red dragon figure. "It's beautiful, I love it, thank you!" He hugged me. 

"Happy Valentine's day Ryuga!" 

Happy Valentine's day, precious. I love you." He pulled me into a kiss.