Uso to Honto

Blue skies looking down a grassy plane, I could hear the river flow from where I was sitting, but it was calm. 

I could feel the slight breeze run through my hair and all the grass, the trees, and the clouds moved with it. 

The rock underneath me was cold, but not uncomfortable, it was hard but not rough. It was colorful with bits of green and gold mixed with brown and gray. 

The air was fresh and I breathed it in with a hope that seemed to last forever. It was cool, but it wasn't cold and I didn't shiver as it flowed through me. 

The trees I saw in the distance seemed to wave at me, and I was almost tempted to wave back.  The birds soaring above them were in harmony flowing with them. 

The bubbling of the stream close to me sounded almost as if it was happy. Happy to be flowing, over rocks and pebbles, leaving twigs and leaves, and becoming more and more excited as it went along. 

I looked down and noticed a small flower, it looked up to me with its yellow petals and seemed to smile at me. It danced gracefully with the grass all around it. Dancing in the wind, with the birds, the trees, the stream, and the sky. 

It was all so

Peaceful. 

And you were there. You smiled at me and took my hand, we were at peace. 

(I listen to this song whenever I can't sleep, or I'm sad or I just need something peaceful. It's one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I wrote this as what I like to imagine when I listen to it. Have a good night! ~Maiza)