Ryuga's Christmas

I walked into the Doji's office. "Doji! Its Christmas! Where is the tree? Where are the lights, the cookies? EVERYTHING?!" I asked with a disappointed smile on my face.

"We don't usually celebrate Christmas here." He replied not looking up from his computer, 

"Well thats going to change!" I declared, "Its going to look awesome when Im done! By the way Im taking Ryuga with me, get him into the Christmas spirit!" 

"Fine." He told me, "He's in his room." I smiled and walked to his room, 

"Ryuga!" I called, pounding on the door.

"What?!" He growled opening the door, 

"Come on!" I grabbed his hand, "Were going to decorate this place! Next week's Christmas!" 

He groaned, "No." 

"Yes, you are coming with me! Doji said I could take you! Lets go get a tree!" 

"Fine." We walked to the Christmas tree place, Ryuga growled, "I hate the noise." 

"Come on Ryuga! You gotta get in the Christmas spirit!" He rolled his eyes. "Help me pick out the tree! We want a big one!" 

"Why?" 

"Because its fun! And because the cafeteria is big." 

Ryuga Choose  a large tree, then we went to the store to buy ornaments. We got some red, white, and gold ones, I also picked out some red and white lights for the tree. 

"Ok! Now we gotta go buy some cookie batter and eggnog and some cookie cutters! LETS GO." Ryuga was getting used to Christmas. "Ryuga? What kind of cookies do you like so I can make them?" I asked, he looked at me, 

"I like sugar cookies, along with chocolate." He told me plainly. 

"Ok! Ill make both!" I got the ingredients for them, "Now we need cookie cutters, could you pick some out, please?"  

"Fine." He walked over and picked out a few cookie cutters. He handed them to me, one was an angel, another was a candy-cane and the last one was a star. 

"These are perfect!" I smiled, he just rolled his eyes, but I could see a small smile grace his features for a moment but he looked away right as I saw it. 

We got back and Ryuga helped me set up the tree, and I made him decorate it with me,

"Arn't you having fun, Ryuga?" I asked him, he sighed, 

"...A little, you know I've never had a Christmas, so this is neat-somewhat..." He mumbled, I walked up to him and kissed his cheek, 

"I know your not the most 'excited' person around Christmas, but I had a great time today with you, I am glad I dragged you along." He looked around and pulled me into his arms, 

"If you want something honest, I had fun today." He told me, and kissed me. I was so surprised, but I melted into the kiss, enjoying it, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist and deepened the kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Ryuga." 

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)... I... love you." 

"I love you too Ryuga." He smiled and hugged me,

"Your now mine, understand?"

"Ok."