Hikaru x male reader

(I'm sorry if this is awful... I am not that great with male readers! But I will keep doing them for all my male readers!) 

I walked into the stadium. Gingka Hagane himself invited me to train with him. I wasn't very strong but I was determined to work hard. 

"Hey! (Y/N)!" Gingka spotted me and waved me over. He was with a bunch of people. I walked over, slightly nervous of the large group of people. 

"Hey Gingka," I said, "Thanks for inviting me today." I shook his hand. 

"I'm glad you could make it, let me introduce you to everyone." I nodded. "Heya everyone, this is my pal (Y/N). He's gonna train with us today. (Y/N), this is Kenta, Madoka,  Benkei, Kyoya and the girl on the edge there is Hikaru." He pointed out the people as he went along. I waved to them all. Only a few waved back. Hikaru caught my eye though. She didn't seem to like me being there. 

I walked up the group and they all shook my hand, except for Hikaru. 

"Let's start training!"Gingka announced. 

All of us paired up, Gingka and I, then Benkei and Kenta, then Kyoya and Hikaru. Gingka gave me many tips and I fought hard, but he ended up beating me. 

Then, it was Kyoya and me, then  Gingka and Benkei, and Kenta and Hikaru. Kyoya was good, not as good as Gingka and I almost beat him. But he was strong and I lost again. 

Then it was Hikaru and me, Kyoya and Kenta, and Gingka and Benkei. 

Hikaru and I were both very determined to win. She had won against Kenta, but not Kyoya. I was eager to win my first battle. All of the people I fought were very strong. 

Her bey crashed against mine. She was strong too. She declared she was going to win. But I got cocky and pushed harder. 

It ended up in a draw, I admired her strength. 

After the battles, we all decided to take a break. I decided to introduce myself to Hikaru. 

"Hey Hikaru, you did well. You're strong." I told her. 

"Thanks, I'm sorry, what was your name again?" 

"Oh uh, it's (Y/N)." 

"Nice to meet you, your pretty strong. I'm glad I got to fight you." 

"Yea, me too." 

After that, I hung out a lot more with Gingka and his gang, Hikaru and I became close. 

"Hey, Hikaru." I decided that I would ask her out.  

"Hmm?" 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime?"

"Hmm..." She looked at me. "I don't know..." 

"Oh well-"

"I'm kidding! I would like that." 

"Jees! You scared me!" She playfully punched my shoulder. 

I decided to take her to dinner where we went and got Italian. Then after it got dark we went to the park and took a walk. I got up the courage to hold her hand. We walked hand in hand. Her hand was so soft, but I could tell she was nervous. I was too. 

"You look pretty tonight Kara," I said. Kara was a nickname I gave her after we had become friends. 

"Thank you." She said and looked away shyly. 

"Hey, I want to show you something." I lead her over to a large clump of trees and started to navigate my way through them until I reached a clearing. I had put a blanket down and set out some pretty desserts. 

"Wow, this is all so pretty." She said and smiled at me. 

We sat and talked for another hour, then it was time for me to drop her off home. 

"Thank you for going out with me tonight," I started. "I really like you, you're very strong, and brave, and beautiful too. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

She smiled at me. "I would love to be." She hugged me tight and I kissed her head. 

"Goodnight, ill see you tomorrow." 

"Goodnight! Thank you for today, it was wonderful."