Ryuga x reader part 3 (rewrite)

I awoke in the most comfortable bed I had slept in. Ryuga was beside me, still asleep. I snuggled up to him. He sighed and pulled me closer in his sleep. 

After a moment I looked over and checked my phone it was 10 am, and I had a bunch of new messages from both Kyoya and Gingka.

KYOYA: 

'Hey Kira, I'm so sorry about how I treated you last night. I want to make it up to you, do you wanna try it again?' 7 am

Hey Kira, Gingka told me you're spending the night with a friend, I'm sorry I upset you. Let me make it up to you, I know I can.' 715am

'Kira, listen I know you're mad at me, but let me fix it. Please give me a second chance!' 730 am

'Kira, just text me where you are and I can come to get you.' 8 am 

I rolled my eyes and huffed, Ryuga rolled over to me, 

"Mmm, good morning, lovely," Ryuga mumbled, his morning voice deep and sexy. I blushed and kissed him. He pulled me closer and kissed me back, slowly he slid his tongue into my mouth, and I smiled. He pulled away and started kissing my neck, I let out a small moan. 

"Ry-Ryuga." 

"Hmm, baby?" He kept kissing my neck. "I love you, Kira,"

"I love you too." 

We had sex(for the life of me I can't write smut I'm bad at it)(; 

We lay together on the bed after, he rubbed my back and kissed me sweetly, we got up went to the bathroom, and got dressed. (Remember peeps, to ALWAYS go to the bathroom after the deed, and Always practice safe sex.)

"Baby, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked me.

I was staring at more messages.

Gingka:

'Hey Kira, when will you be home?' 8 am 

'I talked to Kyoya, and he said he wanted to make it up to you. I know you probably don't wanna, but he said he wants to make things up. Maybe consider it.' 810am

'Kira, Please respond, I know you're mad just maybe hear him out.' 9 am

"I dunno babe," I felt frustrated at Gingka and Kyoya, and my words felt forceful.

"What's the matter?" Ryuga asked I handed him my phone, and he read Gingka and Kyoya's messages, "Ugh I always had a feeling they sucked." He smiled at me. 

I nodded, "I know. I'm so fed up."

"Don't think about them, they don't deserve it." He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. "How does pancakes sound?" I nodded. 

"I'm an adult now, I don't wanna live with Ginka and my dad anymore." I sighed. 

"You could always live with me," Ryuga remarked "Doji gave me this house, and now that he's gone I don't ever have to worry about paying him back." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, we are both adults and the house is free, I've got plenty of money for food and so we are set." 

"Id like that." I said, "Wait, what about my stuff?" 

"Well, let's go get it." He smirked. 

We got to Gingka's house a few hours later and Ryuga brought his truck and was getting it set up. 

I walked inside and started walking to my room. 

"Kira!" Gingka ran up to me, "Where have you been? You haven't responded to any of my calls or texts!" 

"Yeah, you and Kyoya fucked up. I'm tired of you trying to get me to get with your friends. I have told you over and over that I am not interested, and you keep pushing me!" 

"Kira..." 

"You don't get it Gingka!" 

"Kira, I'm sorry. I pushed too hard. I just want you to be happy and I want you to find someone." 

"Gingka," I sighed, "I know you care, and I care about you too. But I don't need your help. Moving back to Japan has been hard, and you trying to get me to be with Kyoya- I don't like him! I have a boyfriend!" 

"You-you do?" 

I took a deep breath. "Yes."

"Why haven't you introduced me? Why didn't you tell me? You could have said something." 

"You do know him, but... you don't like him." I opened the door and Ryuga stepped in. Gingka gasped. 

"You're dating him?" Ryuga smirked and took my hand. 

"Yes, we've been together since I got here." 

"You-you have?" I nodded 

"He makes me happy." 

"Come on honey, let's get the house set up," Ryuga said. 

"Ok, you head up, and ill meet you there." He nodded and walked up the stairs. 

"Wait, why is he here," Gingka asked. 

"I've decided right now is the time for me to move out. I'm an adult and I want my place. Ryuga offered me his, and I want to be there with him." 

Gingka teared up. "I understand, please know I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you, and I care about you. you're my sister, and I want you to be happy. I'm sorry I pushed so hard." I hugged him. 

"Thank you for understanding Gingka. I love you too, but I'm ready to be on my own. I promise we will hang out and I'm not just abandoning you." He nodded.

Ryuga and I set up the house, it was lovely and filled with all the things we both loved, including each other.