Ryuga x Tsundere reader part 1

(Hey guys... I know I am such a terrible person, I have been really busy lately and I have had a lot of writers block... so I'm really sorry.  I will continue to write but it might not be as often as it used to be and I'm sorry for that... but here is a chapter I hope you all will like.)

I walked around the town, holding my beyblade to my chest. I was determined to win any battle I came across. My name is (Y/N), and I want to be the best blader in the world.

I walked into the beystadium and saw a boy with red hair and blue clothes win a battle. The people in the stadium cheered. The red-haired boy went up to his opponent and shook his hand. I walked up to him.

"Are you the famous Gingka Hagane?" (This takes place after the second ep) I asked with a lot of sas.

He laughed, "Thats my name!"

"Will you battle me?"

"Sure!"

We set up for battle. "LET IT RIP!" We shouted in usison and pulled the ripcord. (B/N) flew at Gingka's Pegasus and hit it with my power.

"Wow, you are powerful!" He exclaimed, I smirked.

"I have been looking for an opponent strong enough to fight me!" I said with a crazy grin on my face.

"Thats nice!" Gingka tried to give a smirk, but it looked more like a smile.

After a while of battling I knocked Gingka's bey out of the stadium.

"YES!" I shouted with joy.

"Wow! You are strong!" Gingka shouted, dumbfounded that he lost.

"Thank you! It was really nice battling you, you arnt bad, but I'm looking for someone with more power I can fight. Do you know of anyone I could challenge?" I asked him. He thought a moment.

"I do, his name is Ryuga Kishatu, i'm sure you've heard of him. He lives... in the forest outside town."

"Thank you! Let's keep in touch, tell me when you get better!"

"Sounds great! I will" He shook my hand. 

(Part 2 will be out soon i promise!!!) LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3