King x Reader (Christmas)

I know its not Christmas YET but I like christmas so we gonna to do this! :)

I turned into another alleyway trying to get away from the people who were chasing me, once again I people were trying capture me. After a few more minuets of running, I escaped. I ran to my hiding place in the woods, I climbed my favorite tree and sat down. 

"Why am I so hated?" I asked myself. I fell asleep soon after.

I awoke in a strange bed, and looked around. 

"W-where am I?" I asked quietly.

Someone popped their head through the door, he had dark blue hair and blue eyes, 

"She's awake!" He called into the other room, a girl with maroon hair and goggles walked in, along with three other boys, the one who called, one who had red hair, and a little boy with bright green hair. 

The girl came up to me and handed me some a plate of food, 

I jumped up, "How did you find me?!" I yelled. 

"We found you in a tree." The girl looked at me. 

"No! You will not have me! Get away!" I put my hands up in a self defense motion.

"Were not going to hurt you!" The one who called stepped in. He had blue hair and he wore this red shirt like thing.

"That we both know is a lie!" I yelled. "I don't know how you found me, but you will not take me! You will not kill me!"

"Hey, calm down! We are not going to kill you! We would never kill anyone! We're just trying to help!" The red head told me. 

"Calm down, its ok!" 

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked, 

They looked taken back, "No, why would you ask that? I am trying to help you." The boys looked at me weird, 

"...Sorry... I-uh-well... people try to kill me a lot..." 

"Really? Why?" 

"I really don't know..." 

"Well eat, I found you sleeping on a tree." 

"Yea, thats my tree..."

"My name is Madoka, this is Gingka," She pointed to the red haired boy, "This is King, he found you..." She pointed to the blue haired guy that poked his head in, "And this is Kenta." She pointed to the little boy. "...And you are?" 

"My name is (Y/N)..." 

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)" The boys replied. I smiled.

After a few years I have gotten close to King the most, he was my best friend, though I lived in Japan now. 

"KKKKKIIIIIINNNNGGGG!" I groaned when he picked up the phone, I haven't seen him in over six months and I missed him, 

"Wwwhhhaaattt?" He responded with a hint of a smile in his voice. 

"I miss you!" 

"I miss you too!" 

"Hmmm..." I pouted, 

"How about I fly you out here and we can spent Christmas together?" 

"King... I can't let you do that?" 

"But don't you consider Greece your home? You grew up here just like I did! Plus I want to spend Christmas with you!" 

"That would be so fun!"