Sick Ryuga x Reader

I walked to Ryuga's house, he called me a few minutes ago, telling me he needed me. It was winter outside and it was really cold. I opened the door and walked in.

 "Ryuga!" I looked around the living room, Ryuga was on the couch, he was curled up in a blanket. "Ryuga? What did you-OH mine! Are you alright!" Ryuga was so pale and his eyes were almost lifeless. 

"J-Just... I don't know what's wrong..." He said weakly, I felt his forehead, 

"Ryuga you are burning up!" 

"I have a fever?" 

"Yes, you do. Come on, let's get you to bed." I practically carried Ryuga to his bedroom, he was so weak and all the color was drained from his body. "Ok, stay here while I run some hot water for a bath, while you are in there I will make you some tea and soup, then you are going to bed." 

"...Ok..." I walked in the bathroom and filled the large bathtub with hot water. 

"Ryuga, come on." I walked back to get him, "Your bath is ready, clean up, you should feel a little better." 

"Ok..." He walked in the bathroom and shut the door. I walked to the kitchen and started making homemade soup. I also put on some tea. After a while it was ready. 

"Ryuga! It's ready are you out?!" I called, after a moment I walked into Ryuga's room, he was sitting on his bed, "Are you feeling better?"He shrugged, "I have your soup ready, and tea." 

"Thank you." 

"You are welcome, now come on." He had gained a little strength and walked downstairs, I helped him as much as he would allow me. I sat him down at the table and got him the bowl. I fed him the soup though he protested. 

"I can get it." 

"I don't care if you can get it, I am going to feed you." 

"I am not a baby!" 

"I know that!" 

"Then stop!" 

"No!"

 After he was done I gave him the tea. He drank it. I led him upstairs, "Alright, now get to bed. I'll be downstairs." 

"Couldn't you stay?" He asked me in a pleading tone, 

"Alright, I'll stay for a little." I sat on the bed beside him and after a little, he fell asleep. I laid beside him and dozed off a little. After about an hour I got up and cleaned the kitchen, I was almost done when arms snuck around my waist. 

"Thank you (Y/N)" Ryuga told me holding me close to his chest, I smiled, 

"You're welcome Ryuga, anytime." 

"I love you (Y/N)." 

"I love you too, Ryuga." 

Please request! Hope you enjoy!