Dynamis x Reader x Ryuga part 1

Once upon a time in a beautiful kingdom far away, there was a beautiful castle, with a beautiful garden, with beautiful flowers. In the castle, lived a pretty princess, her mother the queen, and her father the king. One day on her 18th birthday, her father the king was like:

"Ya need to find a husband so you can someday rule the kingdom" 

and she was all like, "Nahhh dad, I don't wanna." 

And he was like, "too bad, I have two men for you to choose from." 

and she was like. "Nah man," 

but he was like "ya" 

and so the pretty princess met the two men her father had chosen for her in the garden. One of them had long white hair with a red patch, which he wore down and slightly messy. 

"Hello, my lady." He said, "I am Ryuga, the dragon emperor." He bowed slightly to her. 

"Whatever," said the pretty princess. Sure this guy was good looking but she didn't know him at all. 

The other dude had lavender-colored hair and he wore long robes. "hello young princess, I am Dynamis, I am a prince of the stars." 

"Whatever." said the pretty princess. Again this guy was good looking, but she didn't know him. The pretty princess felt awkward around the two men, but they really were good looking. 

"My princess, your father requested for us to get to know you in hopes that you will choose one of us to be your husband," Ryuga said.

The pretty princess thought for a moment. "Each of you gets a day to impress me and by the third day I will choose one of you." 

"We will do our best to impress you, my princess." They both said. 

~Ok, wow, this is why I don't write when I'm tired as crap. This is going to have multiple chapters, idk how many but more than two I think, idk. Some day I may rewrite this to be... better and not... like this. But im tired and its late and yea so... wooo. Hope you liked it anyways! :D :D :D ~