Gingka X Kyoya's little sister part 2!

(Little side note, I almost cried writing this. BTW I used some of the ideas from a poem called 'Go Down Death' I DO NOT OWN THE POEM OR THE BORROWED IDEAS, I JUST THOUGHT IT MADE FOR A GOOD STORY AND I USED A FEW LINES AND CONCEPTS. I ALSO DONT OWN BEYBLADE AS MUCH AS I WISH I DID, I ALSO DONT OWN YOU!)

I awoke to a phone call a few weeks later, it was from my brother, Kyoya.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)? Oh! You picked up! Where have you been? I know you went to live with Gingka... i'm sorry I haven't been taking care of you the way I needed to... How is your sickness?" He asked.

"...It's really hard to handle some days... some days i'm bedridden... I don't tell Gingka... he doesn't know i'm sick..."

"Why don't you tell him?"

"I don't want to be a burden anymore than I am..."

"I see... (Y/N) Why don't you come back and live with me?"

"Kyoya... I know you want to take care of me, and I believe you can, it's just... the warehouse makes me more sick..."

"I'll get an apartment!"

"Kyoya, I like it here... I see you almost every day!"

"You weren't there yesterday... how are you feeling?"

"Yesterday was a hard day... I could hardly move. I told Gingka that I would be sleeping in and that he should go without me."

"Hmm... Are you feeling better today?

"A little.."

"Did you run out of meds?"

"...Yes..." I held back tears.

"Is Gingka there? Or is he out?"

"...he is gone... he went to a tournament."

"Ok... can you get out of bed?"

"...Not really... I can try..." A few tears escaped.

"I'm going to pick you up some more meds and i'll be over... ok? Also, we need to get you to the doctor... i'm calling him now."

"O-ok."

"How am I going to get in?"

"...I can try to let you in... if I can't then... *Sniff* then... g-go down to the office and request a key... I-I will call them to tell them that you are coming..."

"Ill be there in an hour..."

"Ok..."

An hour later I heard a knock on the door. I successfully got up and opened the door, Kyoya had my medicine. I collapsed in his arms.

"I'm here (Y/N)..." He cooed and picked me up. He placed me back on my bed and gave me my medicine, in which I took eagerly. Gingka came back about 10 minutes later.

"(Y/N)! I'm back!"

"I'm in my room Gingka!"

He walked in, "Kyoya?"

"Hello Gingka." Kyoya told him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Checking on my sister. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"...no... (Y/N), you look so tired, are you ok?"

I gave a slight smile. "Gingka... I have something to tell you..." I said and motioned for him to sit. He did. "Gingka... I have an illness... I held back from telling you because I didn't want to be anymore of a burden than I already am. Some days I can't get out of bed... yesterday was one of those days... today was a little better." I wiped my eyes. "I have to go to the doctor today, Kyoya was here to take me..." I wiped more tears from my eyes.

"(Y/N)..."

"I'm sorry Gingka!" He pulled me into his arms.

"It's ok... but my dear, you're not a burden to me, I wanted to take care of you, thats why I suggested you live with me."

I nodded, "we have to go... K-Kyo-ya..." I mumbled, feeling it taking over...

"Oh shoot! We waited to long! (Y/N)? Come on! Gingka! Help me carry her!" Kyoya shot up and started to gather somethings I needed. We rushed to the hospital, I was given an IV, and I blacked out.

3d person.

"What's wrong with her?!" Gingka asked. The doctor walked in.

"...Who is her brother?" He asked. Kyoya raised his hand. "...She only has a few days left to live... how long ago did she run out of medicine?"

"I don't know..." He mumbled. The doctor nodded.

"I'm sorry..." He walked out.

Kyoya started to tear up, he went beside (Y/N)'s bedside and held her hand. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)... I am such a terrible brother... I failed you..." He whispered and caressed her hand. Gingka took her other hand and kissed the back of it.

"I'm sorry I was such a terrible boyfriend..." They both started to cry. (Y/N) woke up after a little.

"...G-gingka... K-kyoya? Why are-are you c-crying?"

"...(Y/N)... you only have a few days left to live... the doctor just told us that-that- you were going-going... to-to. D-die..." Gingka sobbed. Kyoya couldn't even talk he was crying. (Y/N) let a few tear escape her eyes. She brought the two boys to sit beside her and whispered to them.

"...W-will you s-stay with me?" She asked.

"We won't leave you." They whispered back.

For the last few days (Y/N) was alive, she spent it with the ones she loved.

"G-Gingka?" She asked, she could feel God looking down on her, and calling for death. For his heart was touched with pity. She could feel Death riding down on his pale white horses.

Gingka looked at her, "Yes my love?" He asked.

"Gingka... my time has come... I love you."

Tears weld in the boy's eyes, he clasped her hand. "I love you." He kissed her lips gently.

"Kyoya?"

"Y-Yes?"

"I love you. My time has come... I love you." She kissed his cheek, and he kissed her head.

"I love you more than you'll ever know (Y/N). I'm sorry that I have been such a terrible brother..."

"I forgive you..."

She turned her eyes and looked away, she saw what they couldn't see. She saw death coming for her. She smiled, for he didn't frighten her, he looked to her like a friend.

"Goodbye my dear friends... my dear brother..." She closed her eyes. 

(Im sure you all hate me now XD)