Chapter 23

Louis's P.O.V 

Harry took off after Emily, I grabbed his shoulder and shook my head. He walked over to Casey and I ran after Emily. 

"Emily!" I screamed after her, she wouldn't turn around.

"Emily! Please stop! It's Louis!" Emily stopped but didn't bother to turn around. I caught up to her and she turned around, revealing her bloody cheek and tear filled eyes.

"Oh, Emily, come on your bleeding you have to come back."

"No I don't, I'm fine."

"Your clearly not." She turned around and sat on the curb, ignoring my words. I sat down next to her.

"You helped me with El, Its my turn to help you with Harry. Come on, talk to me."

"I just can't take it anymore. Why does everyone hate me?"

"Because their jealous. Their jealous about how beautiful and amazing you are. Their jealous that you have the perfect boyfriend. You know how many people would kill to be you right now?"

"But they don't even know anything about me. They don't know all the horrible things that happened, like when my Grandpa died when I was 15. My Aunt died when I was 16, I've been through a miscarrige and I'm only 18."

"You're right, they don't know anything about you, they shouldn't be doing what their doing but theres nothing that anyone could do to stop it. People are mean, people are horrible, you just have to ignore them."

"It's a little hard to ignore a girl that slapped you in the face."

"I know it is, and she's a horrible person for doing that."

"I just wanna go home."

"Okay, so come back to the house and you and Harry can go home."

"No, I don't wanna talk to him right now, just let me walk." 

"I can't let you walk home! It's midnight!" 

"Then I'll take a bus." She said getting up from the curb.

"Harry is going to kill me for letting you go."

"I'm just going home, I'm sure he'll folow me there anyway." 

"Okay, please be careful, and take care of yourself." I said pointing to her cheek. She nodded and walked away, I returned back to Toms, not knowing what to say to Harry. But, once her found out he was in his car and on his way to their house.

Harry's P.O.V

I pulled into the driveway hitting a garbage can on the way, I probably shouldn't be driving, I was drinking at the party. I walked into the house and Emily walked out of the bathroom with a bandage on her face and her pajamas on. She stood there staring at me. I didn't know what to do, was she mad at me? She finally ran towards me and threw her arms around me. I grabbed the small of the back, holding her tight.

"I'm so sorry Emily." She lifted up her head and a single tear fell down her cheek. I kissed it away and she cracked a small smile, but then it dissapeared.

"Did you really love Casey?"

"Of course not! She took advantage of me when I was drunk. I would have never ever done it and I wish I could take it back. I love you." Emily nodded and put her head back on my chest. She winced when her cheek touched my shirt. She broke away from my hold and walked to the bathroom, I followed behind her. She looked at my in the mirror and pulled back her bandage revealing a long scratch streching from under her eye to right above her jaw. It was surrounded by black and blue brusies. 

"I'm so sorry Emily." She shook her head and covered it back up. I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my head on her shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too" She whispered closing her eyes. 

"Tomorrow, I want you to meet my parents." She smiled and turned around to face me.

"Really?" I nodded.

"You know, you've never really met my parents either."

"Well, how about you call up your mom and tell your family to come over here. They can stay at the house for the week and we will all get together on the weekend when your off from school."

"Sounds great I'll go call them!"

"But it's 1 the morning!"

"Its only like 11 over there. I'm sure their all up for the new year anyway."

"Right, okay."

Emily's P.O.V 

I picked up my phone and called my mom. I haven't talked to her much since I moved to London. 

"Emily?"

"Mom! Hi!"

"Hello Emily! I haven't talked to you in a while!"

"I know! So I was wondering if you, Dad, Hailey and DJ wanna come over here for the week. I want you to properly meet Harry." Hailey was my sister and DJ was my half-brother. We have the same Mom but not the same Dad so he's technically not my step-brother.

 "Oh of course sweetie! That would be great! Is there any hotels near by?" I bit my lip, I never told my mom about Harry and I moving in.

"Well, uhm.."

"What honey? Tell me."

"For Christmas Harry bought us a house."

"A house? Are you serious?" 

"I'm not sure if your angry or happy."

"A little bit of both."

"Why?"

"Well it's great that Harry was such a gentleman to as far as buying you a house but your relationship is still new do you really wanna make a big commitment like that?" My mom was right, we have only been together for about 4 months but I was serious about this.

"Harry and I have already moved in and there is plenty of room for you guys. I really love Harry."

"That's great Emily I'm happy for you."

"Well I'll call you tomorrow. Were gonna go to bed."

"Ok hun, Happy Holidays, I love you."

"Happy Holidays! I love you too." I hung up the phone and smiled at Harry. 

"Let's go to bed." Harry said kissing my non-injured cheek and taking my hand. I crawled into bed and watched Harry strip down to his boxers and climb in with me. He moved close so that his chest was touching my back and our legs tangled together. He put an arm over my body and grabbed on of my hands.

"Goodnight. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." I felt his lips touch my neck before I drifted of into a deep sleep.