Chapter 16

Note: Hey guys! Follow me on twitter:) @EmilyPross Also like my page on Facebook, One Direction Infection.

-Emily. xxx

 Emily's P.O.V 

2 weeks later.

It's been 3 months since I have met Harry Styles. 1 month since our 'first time.' 3 weeks since I was excepted in Opland, and 2 weeks since we lost our baby. I was doing okay actually. The crying stopped, my legs are stronger and I have started going back to college. Today was another Saturday off from college. Of course Harry was very over protective and has stayed with me for the past 2 weeks

"Hey babe, how you feeling today?" Harry asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good." I said truthfully.

"Thats good." he said giving me a peck on the lips. I walked around the bar to the living room and plopped on the couch letting out a sigh. "What's the matter Emily?" Harry said sitting next to me.

"Everything. Everything is just screwed up."

"How?"

"I made a bad impression for college missing a week and I only just started. I just lost our baby, and your fans hate me."

"It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks of you, because I love you."

"Harry, you know I love you too but, maybe it would be better if we took a break."

"You mean, like, breaking up?" Harry's expression totally change and you could see him tense up.

"Well-" A pair of lips interuppted my words  and Harry cupped my  face in his hands. When he broke away he kept his face so close to mine I could feel his hot breath on my skin. 

"Please, don't do it." I ignored his words and connected our lips together once again. He laid back on the couch and I followed on top of him. We made out for a while until I finally broke our kiss, 

"You know what I've always wanted to do?"

"What?"

"A twitcam with you."

"But I don't think managment-"

"Oh come on, you don't know how bad your fans want you on there. Trust me, I would know"

"Ok fine" Harry said walking to my bedroom. He grabbed my laptop, tapped at the keys and pushed the laptop to center us in the camera. "You ready?" I nodded. He pressed a big blue button and the viewer ratings roled up to about 9,000. Questions started popping up in the chat before we even got to say hello. "Hello everyone!"

"Hello guys!" I said.

~

The twitcam went on for about an hour, it was really fun! And then we decided to end it. Harry clicked something on the screen and imediantly pounced on me connecting our lips. "I've been waiting to do this forever." he whispered and he re-connected out lips

"It's only been like- HARRY!" I said sitting up in bed.

"What?" 

"The twitcam!"

"Oh shit!" He quickly shut off the twitcam that he forgot to do before! Harry and I looked at each other and immediantly started to laugh. 

"I can't believe you left the video on!"

"Management is going to be so pissed." And I'm free, free fallin' Harry grabbed his phone and answered it.

"Niall? What's up?"