Chapter 7

Emily's P.O.V

"Let me get this straight," my mom began, "you have been dating a celebrity for 3 days and now your moving to London with him."

"Well, yeah but I'm not moving with him I am just moving there, and the apartment happens to be not too far from Harry's. Plus, Paige is gonna live with me so we can split rent."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, we have always wanted to do this since we were little this has nothing to do with Harry." That was the biggest lie I have ever told. This all has to do with Harry, I really like him and I'm not doing any of that long-distance relationship crap. 

"Okay, but make sure you know what your doing." and with that, my mom left. I turned to Paige,

"Now we have to tell your mom."

"Yeah,I'll drive, let's go." Paige and I hopped in the car and drove to her house. When we walked in we found her mom sitting at the kitchen table drinking tea. "Hey mom, we need to talk to you."

"What is it honey?" we told her mom everything about our realtionships with One Direction and how we wanted to move to London. "Do you guys even have enough money for all of this?"

"Yes we do, we have been saving up since we were little, we have always wanted to move to London together." Paige said then she walked into her room and came back with a big pink jar. She opened it up and showed her mom, "There is about a thousand dollars in here, and the rest is in my savings account."

"Well, you guys seem really sure about this. What did Emily's mom say?"

"She said it was okay but to make sure we knew what we were doing." Paige replied.

"Alright, but you  guys can't pay for all of this, I'l buy your plane tickets for you."

"Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" her mom got up, grabbed a laptop and sat back down, tapping away at the keys.

"You want somehting to eat?" Paige asked me.

"Yes! I'm starving!"

"Are sandwhiches okay?"

"Yup, that's fine" Paige walked over to the counter to make our sandwhiches while I walked over to the fridge to get us drinks. 

"Got em'!" Paiges mom shouted

"You bought the tickets?"

"No, I won the shoes I wanted on ebay!" and she did a little dance in her chair that made us all laugh.

"Wait!" I shouted, "Let me call Harry and see what plane he's taking so we can go together!"

Hello?

Hey Harry It's Emily!

Oh, what's up?

What plane are you taking to London?

United Airlines, why?

Because we are buying tickets now and I wanted to get on the same plane as you.

Don't buy tickets I'll get them.

No, Harry come on-

No! I'm buying the tickets! 

Then he hung up on me. I started laughing, " He said he was gonna buy the tickets then he hung up and wouldn't let me argue!"

"Oh, okay then." Paige's mom replied. When we finished eating Paige drove me back to my place. 

"See you later Paige!" I shouted as I struggled to limp up my front steps. Once I got to the door I noticed something taped to it, It was a front row seat to a One Direction concert and a V.I.P backstage pass. The date on it read July 21st, which was today! The time on the ticket was 4:00pm, it was 2:00pm. I turned the ticket over and it said, -Harry. I smiled to myself, it made me happy that he wanted me there, but I wasn't too sure about going with my broken foot. When I got inside I decided to start getting ready knowing it would take a while with my broken foot. I didn't feel like waddleing upstairs on crutches so I shower downstairs, not remembering that I would have to go upstairs to change. It was awkward with my mom helping me up the steps in just a towel! I decided to be a little cheeky with putting on my L<3VE HARRY shirt and shorts that looked awkward with my big cast. I asked my mom to drive me there since I wasn't allowed to drive with my cast. When I got there, there was a crowd of hundreds of people in line I was scared about being trampled by crazy fans so I texted Harry.

Is there any other way to get in here? There's hundreds of people here and I'm a little nervous with my "disabilities" :)

Oh yeah, I'm sorry I'll be right out. I waited, and then I heard high pitched screams comeing  out of hundreds of girl's mouths, yup, Harry was here. Three body gaurds were around him pushing the fans away. He caught sight of me and ran over to me. "Hey Em, nice shirt" He winked and then wrapped his arms around my waist and we slowly made our way around the back of building. 

"Thanks Harry." We walked through a heavy metal door and walked down a long corridor for about 2 minutes. "Where are we going?" I asked Harry.

"Backstage, I can't let you out there in the audience with all those crazy girls, you'll get hurt." we walked through yet another door that brought us to a small room where Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn all turned around at the noise of the door. Niall's, Liam's, and Zayn's jaw dropped, Harry or Lou obviously didn't tell them. Before they could say anything I did,

"I tripped and broke my foot, it has nothing to do with Harry." Then all there facial expressions turned back to normal. I then realized that Paige wasn't here, I wasn't sure what was going on between them. 

"5 minutes until showtime!" A voice shouted form outside the door followed by a knock. 

Harry's P.O.V

"Alright let's go!" I say as I grab Emily by the waist and walk her with us. I get her a seat right before the curtain so that she can look out on the stage from the side. We are about ready to walk out when she stands up and gives my a peck on the lips,

"Good Luck." We sing a few songs and every now and then I would turn to look at her, then she would make a funny face back which made me laugh. We finally got to the part where we read tweets that fans in the audience send in. We pick randomly and the first one was for Niall, Can you do you're "defying grafity jump' :D  and with that Niall jumped really high in the air. We read a few more and then we got to one for me, Harry you should really d- then I stopped, realizing what it said. I looked over at Emily who had a confused look on her face. She started to shift in her chair to try to read the screen, I shook my head rapidly at her which only made her want to know more. She finally got up and read the screen, Harry you should really dump Emily, she's an ugly bitch. ;) I saw a tear trickle down Emily's cheek and she turned around and left. I gripped the microphone really tight and said, 

"Who ever wrote that I want you to know that Emily is here tonight, and I want you to get up and leave. Now. " and with that I threw the microphone causing a loud  screech to fill the arena, and I ran off the stage after her. I could hear Liam talking on the stage, "You should be ashamed of yourselves.." and his voice faded the farther that I went to try and find Emily, she was on crutches she couldn't have gone that far where the hell was she? I screamed her name a few times until I finally found her in the room where we all were before. I sat down next her her,

"Is that really what they think of me?"

"Emily, I'm really sorry, sometimes they can be horrible people." she just nodded with tears still streaming down her face. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and held her close, "I'm really sorry"