Chapter 29

"Your moving to London? When?"

"I was thinking maybe next month. Me and Justin found a small house that would be perfect for us and the baby."

"Are you sure about this Paige?"

"Positive. It's the only option left. Our familys are disgusted with both of us."

"Oh come on. They can't just throw their kids on the street."

"Well they clearly didn't want me in their house any longer, Justin and I are running away, to London."

"Good luck with everything. Should I tell Dani and the others?" Shit. Emily. Why did you say that.

"What do you mean the others?"

"Oh y-you know what I meant."

"No. Emily, I don't know." 

"Well uh. You missed a lot while you were gone."

"Like what?"

"Long story."

"Make it short." Paige spat, getting unpatient.

"Oh my. Well uh-"

"Emily!"

"Paige, It's hard, you don't understand."

"Emily what happened." 

"I was pregnant, but then I had a miscarrige. El broke up Louis. Harry bought us a house and well, now we live together. Louis met Haylee, Niall met Hannah, and uh, Zayn met Megan. But the boys are gone on tour for 3 months so all the girls at at my house now."

"I'm so sorry Emily. I wish I would have been there for you. It sounds like I did miss a lot. So, everybody has their girl now huh?"

"Yeah..." Wow, this was getting awkward.

"Uhm, about the others, just keep it to yourself for now. I'll see you soon. Bye Em."

"Bye Paige." And I hung up the phone. Wow, that was a lot to take in. I walked back into the house to find Megan, Hannah, and Haylee on their phones. Dani was behind the couch looking over their shoulders.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked Haylee looked up from her phone with tears in her eyes.

"Oh guys. Don't look at that stuff." I said snatching away all three of their phones. "You know it's not true. People are just jelous that we have amazing boyfriends" I stood up putting my hands on my hips. They all giggled at me.

"How about we go shopping!" Dani squeeled.

"Yeah come on." I said holding out my hands and pulling Haylee off the couch. We all walked to my bedroom and dug through my closet to see what clothes would fit who. When I finally had outfits for everyone we all got showered, dressed, grabbed our stuff, and walked to my car. Everyone piled in when I realized I forgot something. "Be right back guys" I jogged back into the house and grabbed Harry's sweatshirt, pulling it over my head. I inhaled and the scent of Harry filled my nose. I smiled and walked back outside and back into the car.

~

I pulled into a parking spot, quite far away from the mall entrance.

"Why did you have to park so far." Megan whined. 

"Because there was no other spots!" We walked into the mall and it was completely mobbed. There was people everywhere. There was also giant neon signs hanging from the ceilings that said the word 'SALE'