Chapter 33

I know I skipped like a lot of time in this chapter but I just couldn't wait anymore. I had to write this chapter!!! :)

~EMILY :D xx

Emily's P.O.V

Everyone was ready to go snitch on these girls but I wasn't. I was terrified. What if they find me after they get expelled? Or what if they find me before I can get them expelled?

"Emily, it will be okay we are going to be right there with you the whole time." Megan said linking my arm with hers and dragging me out to the car. The car ride felt so long even though I knew it was short. I think maybe it was because I was so scared. When we finally got to campus all the horrible memories flashed back. I tried to shake them all out of my head and I linked arms with Hannah and Dani making sure that they weren't going anywhere. I led them to Mrs. Fints, our deans office and Dani knocked on the door before opening it and stepping in.

"Hello! Uhh"

"Dani, I don't attend here but Emily does." Dani said motioning her arm towards me. 

"Oh! Emily! Hello dear. What seems to be the matter here?"

"Well a couple of your students here have been bullying some other students." Megan vaguely stated.

"Is that so?" Mrs. Fints eyebrows knitted together and she shifted in her seat putting her hands on the desk infront of her.

"Krissy, Liz, and Katie." I told her. 

"And who have they bullied?"

"Me." I mumbled looking at the dean who now had a phone in her hand. Not to later Krissy, Liz, and Katie walked through the door. 

Dani's P.O.V

As Krissy, Liz, and Katie walked throught the door Emily shifted towards me practically shoving me into the wall. I giggled and grabbed Emily's hand assuring here that they couldn't do anything to her in the deans office. 

~

It took about two hours. The gudiance counsler, police and many professers, have all been in and out of the office. "Expelled." Mrs. Fints shouted as she stamped three documents and handed them to Krissy, Liz, and Katie. They snatched the papers out of her hands and paraded out of the office their heels clicking with every step they took.

"Would you like to press any charges?" A low voice came from behind  me. I spun around in my chair to find a large tall police officer towering over me, Emily also spun around to face him.

"No." Em shook her head and turns back to Mrs. Fints.

"Would you like to make appointments with guidance or perhaps a therapist?"

"A therapist?" Emily's eyes were filled with hurt. "You think I'm crazy or something?"

"No! Miss. Pross you see, sometimes-"

"I don't want a therapist." Emily said and she got out of her chair and walked out of the office.

"Sorry about her." Megan laughed.

"Oh It's quite alright. Just make her shes okay before you start leaving her on her own."

"Will do." We all exited the office to find Emily was waiting just outside the door for us.

Emily's P.O.V

"What was that?" Dani asked gesturing towards the office. 

"A dramatic exit." I said shrugging my shoulders. Dani laughed and shook her head,

"Come on, lets go get pizza. You can come to school tomorrow." Hannah winked and threw her arm around my shoulder.

Harry's P.O.V

2 more weeks until I can go home and see Emily. 2 more weeks until a can hold her fragile body. 2 more weeks until I ask her to marry me. I laid down in the top bunk of the tour bus. We were on our way to California and it was going to be a long drive. I hated sleeping in these bunks. I couldn't wait until we got to Cali so I can sleep in a real bed at the hotel. I looked aross the bus to see Niall, Liam, and Zayn sound asleep in their bunks. I haven't slept in days. Emily has called me a few times, and she was sounding so much more like herself but she still worried me.

 I slipped my hand into my pillow case and pulled out the small, blue, velvet box. I flipped it open and even in the dark of the tour bus the diamond on the ring sparkled. We were in Jersey for a few concerts so I decided to stop at Emily's parents house and ask them permission to marry Emily. Her mom was so happy , and they both granted me permission. After that all the boys, and Emily's parents helped me pick out Emily's engagment ring. http://www.forevermarkdiamond.com/us/jewelry/jaffe-pave-vine-engagement-ring

I closed the box and stuck it back in my pillow as I flipped my head over the side of the bunk peeking down into, Louis' bunk. He was awake, on his phone.

"Boobear?" Louis jumped a little and looked at me.

"Hey Haz, you scared me."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, what's up?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"What if Emily says no?" 

"Ohh." Louis sighed in realization. "Haz, Emily really loves you. You can see it the way she looks at you, Everyone can see it. If she does say no, it's not because she doesn't want to marry you. It's because she isn't ready yet. Trust me on this Haz. You have always told me that you wanted to wait until you were 25 to get married because you wanted to do whatever you wanted while you could. And what are you doing? Going to get engaged at 19." I smiled to myself. I forgot I told him that.

"I guess Emily does mean everything to me."

"I know she does. You'll get married eventually. I know it." I shot a smile at Louis and rolled back onto the bunk, closing my eyes. Maybe I could get some sleep tonight.

 ~

"Harrrryyy." A voice sung in my head. I rolled over and put the pillw over my head. "Wakey wakey." It said again. I swatted my hands at nothing hoping they would go away. 

" WAKE UP HARRY!" It screamed and I jumped, rolling off the top bunk, hitting the gound below. Shooting pain went up my back from my tail bone.

"Ughh." I groaned rolling over and holding my butt.

"Sorry mate." Louis laughed.

"You bastard." I mumbled and got  up from the ground flinching from the pain.  I looked over at Louis who was still laughing and the rest of the boys were doing there own thing. I sat down on Louis' bed and ran my hands over my face.

"I have a surprise for you boys." Paul walked in with a smile on his face.

"What is it?" Liam answered for us.

"Our next gig is in London!"

"That's cool." I groaned and laid down on the bed. All the boys were laughing, about what? "Wait a second." I said getting uo from the bed. "Were going to London!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air. "WERE GOING TO LONDON! WERE GOING TO LONDON! I GET TO SEE EMILY!" I shouted in a sing song voice, skipping around the tour bus.

"Yes, you all get to see your girlfriends. But we have to finish up in LA first. You have a week full of concerts here. Then a week in London, and your finished. We have an interveiw in an hour, get ready." Paul got off the bus and left us to get ready.

~

We all decided to wear out 'signature' outfits today and it was pretty funny. Louis wore his red pants and striped shirt, Zayn wore his varsity jacket and jeans, Liam wore his plaid shirt and jeans, Niall wore his red polo and jeans, and finally I wore my navy blazer and jeans. We all took one last look at our outfits right because Paul walked in. He laughed and said,

"I had a feeling your guys were gonna do that. Come on its time to go."