Chapter 38

**October 31st HALLOWEEN(:**

Emily's P.O.V

Everything was turning back to normal, I was back with Harry. Liam and Danielle are love birds, Niall and Hannah and adorable, Louis and Haylee announced their realationship, and Zayn and Megan also announced theirs. Niall and Hannah love each other but thier keeping it on the down low considering Niall is the only hope left for the fans. Liam and Louis promised to keep our engagment a secret until we wanted to annouce it. I am no longer working my job at Forever 21 and Vin, Alex and Blake are kinda just history.

Today everyone is getting together to go to Six Flags Fright Fest for Halloween. Harry and I decided that it would be the perfect time to announce our engagment since everyone will be together. 

"You ready sweetie?" Harry called swinging open the bathroom door as I was putting dark lines under my eyes with eyeliner. Harry and I were football players, he had on a blue jersey that had the number one, and I had a matching blue jersey with the number two. Of course, his said 'Styles' and mine 'Pross'. "Almost." I said finishing my make up and doing one last approval in the mirror before shutting the light and walking out of the bathroom.

"You are one hot football player." Harry said winking as he checked out my outfit.

"I'd have to say the same to you." I smilied, checking out his. He wrapped his arm around me, kissing my cheek, before we both walked to the car. "Harry I'm nervous." I mumbled playing with my ring as we backed out of the driveway. 

"About what babe?"

"Telling everyone, that were getting married, what will they think?" 

"Don't worry about what they think. It doesn't matter what they think. It's our desicion." I nodded my head but I still wasn't so sure.

~

Harry held my hand, hiding the ring as we walked into Liam's place, where we were all meeting. I guess we were a little late because everyone else was all ready there and gathered around in the living room, I looked at everyones 'costumes', they were actually just shirts, I mean, we were going to an amusment park after all. Danielle and Liam had matching Batman shirts and masks, and Niall and Hannah had M&M shirts. I laughed at Zayn and Megan's Cookie Monster and Elmo shirts, and finally Louis and Haylee had animal print shirts, not sure what thats supposed to be.

"Finally decided to show up?" Liam joked.

"Hey, Emily was taking forever to get ready." Harry laughed and I nudged him in the side.

"Well let's go!" Louis shouted, standing up from his seat.

"Wait!" I said. Louis stopped in his tracks and froze. "Can you all sit down for a second? Harry and I have something to tell you." I saw the look on Liam and Louis face and I shot them a glare.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, totally confused. I looked up to Harry he smiled at me. I broke my sweaty hand from his and held up my hand, showing my ring to everyone. 

"We're engaged!" I smiled, and Harry put his arm around me. But, they all sat motionless, even Lou and Liam, like they didn't already know. I looked over to Harry, his eyes told me 'don't worry'. I lowered my hand and grabbed Harry's again. Dead silence.

"Sorry guys if we made you nervous, I think were just a little shocked." Zayn finally spoke, I was relieved. Danielle jumped out of her seat and squealed running over and hugging me. That started everything. Everyone got up and was talking, hugging, laughing.

"Lemme see!" Hannah squeaked straining to see my ring. 

"Oh my, it's beautiful!" Megan exclaimed.