Chapter 32

Dani's P.O.V

Liam just called me and told my to rush over Emily's house. He sounded really worried and I could hear the sobbing and yelling of Harry and the other boys in the background. I ran to my car, in my pajamas, and immediantly hopped in, speeding over to Emily's house. When I got there Hannah was just stepping out of her car and Haylee was already running up the front porch. I got out of the car and quickly checked down the road, seeing Megan's car not to far away. I ran inside after Hannah and Haylee.

"Emily!" I shouted.

"Where is she?" Haylee whimpered. The first place I ran to was their bedroom, she wasn't in there so I figuered maybe the master bathroom. It was locked. 

"GUYS! OVER HERE!" Hannah, Haylee, and Megan ran into the room. "It's locked." I said wiggling the door knob. I pressed  my ear against the door, nothing. I felt tears coming on. 

"Come on Emily, open the door it's Hannah." Hannah walked over and spoke to the door. I pulled a hair pin out of my hair, my bangs falling into my face. I bent the pin and stuck it into the key hole jiggling it vigerously. 

"Come on." I yelled at the locked door. A loud click sounded and I yanked open the door to find a sight that I would never forget.

Emily was sat up against the tub with her knees to her chest. Her face was stained with make up from crying. There was a a shards of glass infront of her along with orange pill bottles. Her arms were wrapped in bandages and her fists were clenched. She stared at absolutly nothing, the bathroom wall maybe. Her body was trembeling, but she wasn't crying.

"Oh my god." I cried as I ran over and sat infront of Emily. I gently touched her knees. "Emily, what are you doing?" I sobbed. Haylee and Megan froze in shock. Hannah walked in the sat beside Emily   rubbing her back. 

"eycundonhotit." Emily mumblrd under her breath.

"What?"

"I couldn't do it." Emily repeated, tears falling from her eyes.

"Couldn't do what?" Emily's fists released dozens of sleeping pills, hitting the bathroom tiles. We all gasped.

"Emily? Why would you even think about doing that?" Megan cried. Emily just shook her head and buried her face in her arms. I lifted Emily up from the floor and carried her to her bed sitting her upright. 

"Emily, did you take any of those pills?" Haylee firmly asked. Emily slowly shook her head. I sat down next to Emily and gently wrapped my arms around her. Emily tucked her face into my chest and I slowly rubbed her back. 

"I'm gonna go get Emily something to drink." stated  Megan.

"I'll go too." Haylee said and they both walked out the door. I took Emily's hands and she sat up. 

"What are these?" I asked touching the bandages on her arms.

"I know what they are." Hannah answered.

"What?" I asked her. 

"They are the same thing these are." Hannah answered lifting up her shirt revealing about five cuts across her stomach. Emily wasn't surprised, she must've known. "And Emily, you promised you wouldn't make the same mistakes I did.

"I'm sorry Hannah. I was miserable. The bullying and harassing was horrible." Emily spoke quietly and Megan and Haylee returned with water. They handed a glass to Emily and to each one of us.

"Who bullied you?" 

~

Emily told us her story, Krissy, Liz, Katie, the bullying, the cutting, everything. She was currently in the shower cleaning up.