Chapter 36

Emily's P.O.V

I haven't gone to work all week because my exam is coming and  I needed to study. I had a little under 2 months to study for this and its what I've been doing 24/7. But I haven't been missing out on much, Harry was almost done with the tour, today was the last night and him and the boys were out celebrating. I'm not sure who went with them but I insisted on staying, I can't  miss out on one ounce of studying.

"Ughh." I groaned running my hands over my face then staring at the open history book on the desk. I don't think I've gotten up for hours. I rolled the chair from the desk and slowly stood up stretching my limbs, my back cracking. I sighed in releif and shuffled to the kitchen to grab coffee when I glanced at the time 2:47. 

"Two forty-seven?" I said out loud. Man I've been studying for a while, but most importantly, where's Harry? I picked up my phone to call him but resisted the action and figured I should let Harry have some fun. I grabbed the coffee and slumped back to the office. I wasn't exactly tired but my brain was, I've been stuffing information into it all night.

It must of been an hour later when I was nearly falling asleep at the desk, a pencil simultaneously tapping at the Calculus text book. My eyes drooped for a second but shot back open. I was having short dreams of me getting up and walking to bed, but I wasn't actually doing it. I tried to move but my body was so weak and I just felt so lazy, when suddenly I felt hot air on the back of my neck followed by a pair of soft lips. I sleepishly smirked knowing Harry was behind me when he pecked me on the neck again. 

"Harry stop, can we please just go to bed? I'm  really tired." I finally gained the strength to stand up from the chair and look at Harry. There were bags under his eyes with an intoxicated smirk on his face.

"Are you drunk?" I said, I wasn't a bit happy about it. 

"Come ooooon Em." He slurred wrapping his arms around me. We made our way to the bedroom and I began to change out of my clothes in sweatpants and a t-shirt when Harry snatched them and left me stranded in underwear and a bra. I was not in the mood for this. 

"Harry knock it off." I spat trying to snatch the clothes from him but he held them up high over his head. 

"Come on babe." Harry smiled throwing my clothes into the hall, "We can do with out clothes." He slipped his hand onto my shoulder tracing the strap of my bra. 

"Stop Harry." I threw his arms of my shoulder and headed into the hall to grab my clothes.  As I bent down to pick them up Harry grabbed me from behind and pulled me to his now shirtless body.

"Please." He whispered as his hands trailed along my stomach. 

"Harry! Your drunk!" I yelled slapping his hands and spinning around to face him. Harry's face grew red and he grabbed my wrists. "Let go Harry!" I was trying to pull from his grip which just made him grip harder and my hands felt like pins and needles.

"Listen to me Emily!" He yelled. I flinched, he's never yelled at me before. He forced his lips onto mine but I quickly shoved him away and slapped him. Right across the face. I felt a little guilty afterwards but he deserved it. Harry didn't say anything back, he just held his cheek glarred at the ground. I grabbed his pillows and chucked them out the door. 

"You can sleep on the couch tonight!" I spat giving him a shove out the door, not that it helped. He was way too strong to compare to me. I slammed the door in his face and locked it. I grabbed a new pair of pajamas and slipped them on, getting into bed. Even though I was over tired. I had trouble falling asleep that night.  I didn't know if Harry went to the couch or stood at the door. I had a strange feeling he left completly. But I wouldn't know until morning.