Chapter 18

Hey guys, sorry if you feel like I'm always skipping Emily's 'college days' I guess you can call them. But I just feel like their boring to write about and I have better things planned :)

-Emily xxx

Liam's P.O.V 

I woke up to find myself in bed with Emily. She was sitting up against the headboard, sleeping on her own shoulder. I looked down to find my arm laying across her lap. I gentlely took my arm away and she shifted in her sleep until her eyes fluttered open. Damn, she's a light sleeper. She saw me lying next to her and she immediantly sat up.

"Uhm.." She took the blanket off her body.

"Yeah."

"I'm, I'm gonna go downstairs." She said pointing her finger at the door. I just nodded my head as I watched her walk out the door. 

Emily's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs to find Niall, and Zayn sitting on bar stools, and Harry leaning up against the counter. "Morning beautiful" Harry said. I slapped him on the arm and Niall and Zayn laughed. 

"Ow! Is this what I get for calling you beautiful?" He said laughing. 

"Why did you leave me in bed with Liam! It was really awkward waking up next to a boy that isn't your boyfriend!" 

"You wanna see pictures?" Niall said walking over to me. He shoved his phone in my face forcing me to look at the embarrising picture of me and Liam. I rolled my eyes and they all laughed at me. 

"Come on Emily it was cute" Harry said kissing my cheek.

"Where's Lou?"

"Outside, on the phone." Zayn answered. I walked out the door of the apartment. It was cool theat Liam had an apartment on the first floor because he had his own little backyard. I found Louis sitting against the brick wall of the apartment with tears on his face. I sat down infront of Louis and grabbed his hand.

"What happened Lou?"

"Eleanor broke up with me." He sniffled.

"Awww, Lou, I'm so sorry." I said scooting next to him and giving him and hug. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I just don't know what I did wrong." Louis was crying again.

"You didn't do anything wrong Lou. She just wasn't the one for you."

"Maybe it's because I'm ugly." even when Louis was in tears he could crack jokes. I giggled,

"Lou, your a very handsome man."

"Am I?" He said wiping his tears away. We both laughed,

"Yes you are. Now come on. Let's go sit over here." I stood up and grabbed Louis hand to help him up, but Lou refused to let go of my hand. We went and sat on a swing behind the apartment. Louis was still holding my hand while he was going on and on about Eleanor. Things like why he was upset she broke up with him, and why he was happy it was over.

Harry's P.O.V

I stared out the window of Liam's apartment and watched Louis and Emily. I was a little jealous but I'm sure there was some reason why they were doing what they were doing. Liam came down the stairs wrapped in a blanket. 

"How you feeling today?" I asked him.

"Better, but I'm really cold." He said wrapping the blanket tighter around himself.

"I have something to show you" Zayn got out of his chair and handed his phone to Liam. 

"Don't tell me you put this picture of me and Em on twitter!"

"Oh, but we did." Liam laughed and blushed at the same time. Louis and Emily both walked into the apartment. Emily came over to me and I wrapped my arm around her. Louis leaned against the counter next to Em. Emily turned her head and nodded at Louis.

"Eleanor broke up with me." Lou said his eyes starting to tear up. Emily squeezed his hand and Louis blinked away the tears. Emily let go of his hand and I patted Louis' shoulder assuring him it would be okay. The boys said their sorrys and their comments when Niall finally broke the silence. 

"I'm hungry"