Chapter 14

Emily's P.O.V

The hot tub looked amazing, it was smack in the center of the roof and there was beautiful flower pots everywhere. I stripped off my cover up and so did Harry, He stepped into the hot tub and sat down, I hesitated and Harry smiled at me,

"Get in the water! Get in!" I laughed realizing he was quoting one of his favorite movies, The Notebook. I stepped into the water and sat down next to Harry, he put his arm around me. 

"This feels really great!" I said.

"Yeah, a hot tub has that affect." I smiled at him and he squezzed me closer kissing my forhead, I giggled.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love your laugh?"

"No." I said smirking,

"Or how adorable your American accents is?"

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

"Your really amazing, Emily."

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, babe." Harry shirfted my legs so that they were sprawled out on his lap. He held my back supporting my weight like a chair, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. We sat there like that just staring and laughing at each other.

"Are we just gonna-" I began but I was cut of by a pair of soft lips. We sat their in the hot tub making out, our tougnes fighting for dominance. Harry stood over me and I stood up with him to keep our lips tied together. My hands were trailing up and down his fit body when he reached behind me and grabbed the string to untie my bikini. I backed away breaking our lips, "Here?" he nodded. "Now?" he smiled, got out of the hot tub walked over to the door that we came from and locked it. He came back into the hot tub and re-attached our lips. He reached behind my back once again and untied my bikini.

~

Harry gave me a kiss goodbye before I walked into my apartment and closed the door behind me. I smiled to my self and walked into my room putting on a One Direction t-shirt and black shorts. It was only 8' o clock but I crawled into bed and grabbed my phone and texted Harry.

I'm so excited for tomorrow!

You should be! I'm so proud of you xxx

Well I should probably get to sleep 

Okay babe have a good day tomorrow, I love you xxx

I love you too xxx

I set my phone on the nightstand, slipped under the covers and closed my eyes.

~

Overall P.O.V

2 weeks passed and college has been amazing for Emily. Everyone was so nice there and the lessons weren't to hard, yet. Harry has picked Emily up from college everyday and they either went out for lunch, or coffee etc. Today was Saturday and Harry slept over Friday because she had no school today or tomorrow. 

Emily's P.O.V 

I woke up,wrapped in Harry's arms, he was still asleep, I checked my phone, 5am. I suddenly felt extremly uneasy. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping to fall asleep when I suddenly felt a shooting pain in my stomache. I grabbed my stomache gasping for air, I carefully slipped out of Harry's arms trying not to wake him. I walked to the bathrooom on the other side of the apartment. Another wave of nausea came across me and I ended up throwing up into the toilet. I laid down on the couch and fell back to sleep.

"Babe wake up." a pair of hands were gently shaking me, "Why did you sleep out here?" 

"Oh, I had a stomache ache last night and I guess I just passed out on the couch."

"You feeling any better?"

"Yeah I th-" my stomache flipped upside down, I got up ran into the bathroom and threw up once agian. Withen seconds Hary was sitting next to me on the bathroom floor holding me in his arms.

"We should get you to a doctor."

"No. no I'm fine, can you just get me some ginger ale or something?" 

"Of course." Harry helped me to the couch and grabbed a can of ginger ale from the fridge.

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking, since I'm not going anywhere today, if we could bring the boys over here? And like maybe watch a bunch of movies"

"Sure, I'll call everybody up." within an hour Louis, Zayn, Liam. Niall, Danielle, and Eleanor were all at my apartment. By now, Danielle, Eleanor and I were great friends. They were always there when I needed a girl to talk to. Zayn had brought all of the Harry Potter movies, and Liam had brought all the toy story movies. Me, Harry, Liam, and Danielle sat on the couch. Louis and Eleanor were cuddling in the love seat, and Zayn sat in the other love seat. Niall made himself comfortable on the floor. Liam stood up and popped in Toy Story 1. Half way through the movie a shooting pain hit my abdomen, I flinched and grabbed my stomache. Harry looked at me concerned, I smiled at him telling him I was okay. He kissed my head and pulled me close.