Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

"That show was awsome! Right Zayn?"

"Yeah It was pretty cool!"

Louis comes skipping right by, "WE GOTTA GET TO THE MEET AND GREET!" Everyone follows Louis and we finally get to a big table where all five of us sit down, "Hey, Zayn?"

"Yeah Haz?"

"You see those two girls over there?"

"Mmhmm...."

"There hot!"

"Calm down man."

"How can you be so calm just look at them!" 

Zayn's P.O.V 

I turn my head in Harry's direction and I see a beautiful girl wearing a "1D" shirt. "Dayum" I whisper under my breath. "She's amazing" But then I think about how many girls broke my heart, looking at her and how beautiful she is I realize she probably gets a new boyfriend every week but I want a real relationship. 

"Come on man." Harry begins "You know you want her, go for it."

Paige's P.O.V

"Em! We're almost there I get to meet Zayn!"

"And I get to meet Harry!" She shousts a little to loud and Harry turns his head and smirks. About 15 minutes later I walk up to Niall, "Hey Niall!"

"Hey hon" he replys in the most adorable accent.

"How are you"

"I'm just fine!"

"Alright move it along!" shouts a big mean security gaurd, practically shoving me over to Louis.

"Hi Lou!"

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"I'm great! This is amazing!"

"Thats nice to hear!" and once again I was shoved over to Liam. "Hey Lili..."

"What's wrong, you don't seem to happy to be here."

"Oh I am! It's just I barely get to talk to you guys I'm just shoved along," and then I was shoved, "SERIOUSLY?" and Liam just laughs. Next was Harry, he seemed very antsy and pushing peolpe along so I just let him sign my cd and I didn't talk to him. Zayn, oh Zayn, he was next, oh no, what do I say, what do I-

"Hello beautiful," I look around like a complete idiot, "yes I was talking to you, I think you are very pretty."

"Thanks! I'm a big fan of yours!"

"Well thats why your here isn't it?" and he gave me the cutest wink ever. It took him a while to sign my cd and once he gave it back I read it and realized, Zayn Malik just gave me his number.

Emily's P.O.V

We finally got to the signing table and first was Niall, "Hey Niall can I have a hug?"

"Sure thing!" He stood up and gave me a qick squeeze then he signed my cd and we moved along to Louis, "BOOBEAR!"

"STRANGER!"

"Haha, I'm Emily"

"Nice to meet you, and remember only HARRY can call me boobear."  then he smiled signed my cd and we moved on to Liam, "Hello"

"Hey Liam! How are you?"

"Good, good, and you?"

"Im AMAZING! THIS is amazing!" He just smiled then signed my cd, next was Harry, oh god, I wasn't ready for this, but as soon as Harry's head lifted up his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face. 

"Umm, hi."

"I'm sorry, I just find you amazingly beautiful" my cheeks went bright red, and I bit my bottom lip.

"Haha, thanks." he turned his attention back to the cd and it took him quite a while to sign. When I got my cd back I read it and realized, I have Harry Styles number.

Paige and I looked at each at the same time and, "AHHH!!!" "What happened to you?" I asked 

"I got Zayn Maliks number!"

"I got Harry Styles number!"

"This is great."

"This is amazing."

"This is incredible."

"This is SPECTACULAR!"

"Okay now you text Harry first."

"Umm, okay!"

Hey Harry, it's the girl from the CD signing. I never introduced myself, I'm Emily!

That's a lovley name. How about I take you out to dinner tonight?

Sounds good:)

Great. I'll pick you up at 8, what's your adress?

*Gives Harry adress*

See you then:) xx

"Paige! He's taking me out to dinner tonight!"

"Great! Let me text Zayn!"

Hey Zayn it's Paige the girl from the signing!

Would you wanna go out on a date with me Paige?

I would love to!

Great! Pick you up at 8?

Yup!

What's your adress?

*gives emily's adress*

See you soon!

 "Em! I'm going out with Zayn too!"

"Ahhh! This is great!"

Paige's P.O.V

We got back into my car and drove to Emily's house we needed to get ready fast it was already 7! We got to her place and she went into her shower and I went into the other shower. When I got out I borrowed Emily's clothes, http://www.polyvore.com/date_with_zayn/set?id=53557185. I walked into Emily's room to find she was already dressed in, http://www.polyvore.com/date_with_harry/set?id=53507297 "You look amazing Em!"

"You to! Zayn's gonna love that dress!" the door bell rang and we both looked and each other with wide-eyes and smiles, we knew exactly who it was.