Chapter 19

About 2 months later.

Emily's P.O.V

Christmas was in two days which means tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I had presents for everyone except Harry. I had no idea what to buy him. I picked up my cell and dialed Danielle's number, which I know knew by heart.

"Hey Em! What's up?"

"Did you get Liam a Christmas present yet?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, well,do you want to come with me to help me pick out one for Harry?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Cool, you wanna meet me at my place in like a half an hour?"

"I'll be there!"

"Ok, see you then." I decided to call Harry to make sure he was busy today so I didn't have to sneak his birthday present. 

"Hey babe."

"Hey Harry, what are you doing today?"

"Me and the boys are going out of town."

"Oh thats cool, Danielle and I are going to hang out."

"Thats good."

"Well I'm gonna go get ready."

"Okay baby, I love you."

"I love you too." As soon as I hung up with Harry my phone rang. Unknown Number.

"Hello?" I ansered a little nervous.

"Emily! Emily! It's Paige!"

"Paige?" I was still furious over the way she totally over reacted that day.

"Yeah, I need to talk to you."

"Now, is not a good time. Christmas is coming and I'm  busy."

"Please. Please call me back as soon as you can." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, okay. Bye." And I hung up without waiting for her to answer. What the hell was she doing calling me? She hasn't talked to me in months, and now all of the sudden she needs to talk to me? No. I sighed and walked into my room and slipped on a pair of skinny jeans with a tanktop and a mint-green sweater over top. I put on my boots and sat on the couch waiting for Danielle. Danielle knocked on the door then just let herself in. I hopped off the couch and grabbed gloves, a hat, and a scarf. 

"You ready to go?" Danielle nodded and we were out the door. 

"So, what are you planning on getting Harry?"

"I was thinking about getting him a kitten."

"Ohh! A kitten! That's great! Theres actually a pet store right down the road!"

"Well it's not freezing out I think we can walk a block."

"Yeah, why not?" We passed threw the lobby and out of the apartment building into the December air. Danielle and I linked arms, she was truely my best friend. We pushed open the doors of the pet shop and were hit by an awful smell.

"Phew, pet shops stink!" Danielle exclaimed laughing. I walked up to a counter that had a young girl standing behind it, probably about 15. 

"Excuse me" The girls head shot up and her face lit up.

"You're Harry's and Liam's girlfriends!" She said with a smile on her face. We nodded and smiled back. "I'm Amanda"

"Hello Amanda, were looking for a kitten." 

"Oh we have plenty of those! Come this way." We followed her to the back of the store. "A girl or boy?"

"Uhm, girl."

"How old?"

"The youngest you have." Amanda walked up to a purple cage and pulled out a tiny orange and white kitten. She handed it to me,

"You can play with her for a little if you want, to decide if this is the kitten you want." Amanda jogged back to the front desk and helped some more customers. I held the kitten in my hands, it was so tiny. It curled up into a ball and started purring. I smiled at it and patted her tiny head. I handed it to Danielle and it purred everytime she touched it. We both smiled and she giggled at the little fur ball in her hands.

"I think you should get this one" Danielle said.

"Me too."As we made out way to Amanda with the kitten we grabbed a few things like a litter box, cat food, food bowl, some toys, and a couple other things. Amanda put the new kitten into a cage and I paid. I grabbed the kitten and Danielle took the other bags. We got back to my apartment and I let the new kitten out of its cage. 

"What are you going to name her?" Danielle asked.

"I don't know, maybe Allie? Do you have any ideas?"

"I actually love I Allie. Its fits her perectly." I smiled and stared at Allie. 

"Yeah, It does."

~Christmas Eve~ 

Harry's P.O.V 

I woke up next to Emily in my bed. She was facing me, still sleeping. I watched her chest move up and down. I lent in and kissed her gentley. "Wake up baby."

"Mmmm." She moaned. I smiled at her, she was so adorable. I gave her 2 more kisses. 

"Wake....Up." A faint smile came across her lips and her eyes fluttered open.

"Merry Christmas Eve" She barely whispered.

"Merry Christmas Eve, come on, lets get up." I sat up in bed and grabbed her hands to pull her up with me. She groaned and fell to the side, her head on my lap. I laughed at her laziness and stroked her hair. I grabbed under her arms and stood her up on the ground. She finally snapped out of it and stood up on her own. 

"Make me coffee." 

"Ok" I said kissing her forehead we went down stairs to find Louis already pouring himself a cup of coffee. I took the pot from Lou, poured Em and I a cup and we all sat down at the island in the center of the kitchen. 

Emily's P.O.V

"Tonight everyone is going to Liam's for Christmas Eve" Louis told us. "We are also exchanging presents then too."

"Awesome!" I said my face lighting up. I couldn't wait to give Harry Allie.

"Well you seem very excited" Harry said.

"I am, I have an amazing present for you!"

"Really?"

"Mmhmm." Harry smiled and I giggled back at him. Louis got up from his chair and walked into the living room. Harry shrugged and walked behind the chair I was sitting in. He rested his head on my shoulder and I opened up my neck for him. 

"Guess what." He whispered kissing my neck.

"What." I whispered back. He gave me a few more kisses and finally replied.

"I love you." I turned my head and smiled at Harry. He gave me a long, passionate kiss on the lips.

"I know" I finally whispered. Harry trailed kisses all over my face and I couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs, into Harry's room, and locked the door behind us.