Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

We got through about 2 movies and every 10 minutes Emily would shake and grab her stomache, I was upset that she wouldn't let me take her to the doctor. She whispered in my ear, 

"Im going to the bathroom." I removed my arm from her sholder to allow her to get up. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, I continued watching the movie. About 10 minutes later Emily was still in the bathroom. 

"Harry, you should proabably go check on her." Niall said.

"She's been having stoma-" I was interupted by a scream coming from the bathroom, I jumped out of my seat so fast I didn't think it was possible. I ran into the bathroom throwing the door open to find Emily curled up on the floor with blood all over her shorts and the floor. "Someone call an ambulance!" Everyone shuffled around in their pockets for their phone. 

"I'll call!" Louis shouted. I sat on the floor with Emily in my arms, she was sobbing into my chest.

"It hurts so bad" Emily managed to get out.

"I know babe, I wish I could make it go away" I said as I kissed her forehead. Eleanor and Danielle walked into the bathroom and talked to Emily to try and keep her mind off things. Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam ran out of the apartment to guide the parametics up to Emily's apartment. The parametics told everyone to get out of the bathroom, including me. They put her on a strecher and wheeled her out to the ambulance. One of the boys must of called Paul because he was out there holding back paparazzi and fans. 

"Only one person can come in the ambulace with her!" One of the parametics shouted.

"I'll go with her!" I shouted and hopped in the ambulance. I held Emily's hand as one of the parametics put a needle into her arm and before you knew it, she was out.

~

Emily's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open, I was in a white room. I was lying on some kind of bed and I was in a night gown. I have all of these tubes and needles stuck in my arms. I looked around the room and saw  baloons, flowers, teddy bears, everywhere. I open my mouth to speek but nothing came out. A hospital, why am I in a hospital? I tried again,

"H-harr" was all I could managed to get out. I tried as hard as I could until finally a clear "Harry" came out. I turned to my side and I saw Harry lying on the chair, asleep. I tried to grab a pillow to throw at him but I was too weak. I looked around the room and grabbed a small bear on the table next to me and threw it at his head. He shuffled and he finally opened his eyes and saw me. A wide grin came across his face as he hopped off the chair and ran to my side.

"Your awake! Your awake!" He bent down and gently kissed my lips. "I have to go get a nurse"

"No." I managed to get out. He spun around,

"But babe, I need to tell her your awake"

"W-what happened." His smile suddenly disappeared and tears filled his eyes, he took a deep breathe. "Harry, a-answer me." A tear fell from his eye and rolled down to his chin. My heart sank.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, but you had a miscarrige."

"W-what? That can't be possible." Harry was now crying and I could feel my tears coming.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" I started sobbing,

"I-I didn't know I was pregnant! I'm such a terrible person. How could I not of known?" Harry sat on the bed right next to me and held me in his arms.

"Your not a terrible person. You would have been a wonderful mother." I flinched at the word would. I was crying uncontrollably I couldn't even answer Harry. He pulled himself together and called out the door for a nurse. I was still lying on the bed helpless with tears pouring from my eyes. Harry came back over to me and held me close, resting my head on his chest. Tears would fall from his eyes every now and then. The nurse came in and told Harry to get off the bed but I told the nurse to let him stay. The nurse started to take all of my tubes out exept for one. 

"Why can't you take this one out." I managed to say between my sobs.

"Well your heart rate is a little fast but I'm almost a 100% sure its because of your depression." I stared at her for a while until she finally sighed and took out the tube. I curled up next to Harry and continued my crying. 

"Can you let everyone outside in?' Harry asked

"Of course" the nurse responded. Within seconds Louis, Zayn, Eleanor, Danielle, Liam, Niall, and Paul were all in Emily's hospital room.

Louis's P.O.V 

Everyone, including me goes rushing into Emily's room. Everyone stops in their tracks and stares at the bed. Emily was curled up in Harry's arms sobbing. Harry was rocking her back and forth kissing her head every five seconds.

"Shhh, It will be okay" Harry told her.

"But it was our baby." Harry froze, and stopped rocking Emily. He was thinking about it now, he realized it was his baby too. They would of been a family, he would of been a dad. He kissed Emily again and whispered something in her ear. She sat up wiped her tears away and smiled at everybody. We all walked over to her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and talked a little. About an hour later the nurse came in and told everyone that they had to leave, but Harry and I insisted on staying. 

"Ok Ms. Pross, I have some good news, and bad news." 

"I think I already know the bad news."

"Okay then, the good news is you can go home today."

"Thank you."

"No problem, and your legs are going to be a little weak for about a week from the medication. You might want someone to help you around.

"I can help" Harry quickly said and the nurse nodded.

"You can leave when ever your ready." Emily turned around and smiled at Harry.

"Harry, I don't have any clothes."

"I think I have sweatpants in the car and here," he unbuttoned his shirt revealing his white t-shirt underneath. "I'll go get the sweatpants." and Harry jogged out of the room. Emily looked at me with her bright blue eyes gave me a little smile. I got up and sat next to her on the hospital bed, I grabbed her hand. 

"Everything will be okay." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you"

"For what hun?"

"Just being here. All of you guys."

"I'll always be here for you."